Here's what Mitch said about Saints Sun.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I gave up on mitch well over a year ago.

I think you're still an idiot, and a trash fan. You contribute nothing other than trashing the current QB we have. You are the problem, not the solution to the trash that plagues this forum.

I really do hope you give up on the bears and become a chiefs fan, because we don't need someone like you being a cancer on this forum.
I'm gonna let you in on a secret, i dont care what you think. I dont have anxiety because of the internet. You're the worst poster on the Bears board and its not even close. You're a punching bag to me.

You just keep making up lies about me only complaining about Mitch. You see what you want to see. I was front lines on Ryan Pace, Eddie Jackson, Matt Nagy, the OL run blocking, etc etc.

If im a cancer, put me on ignore. You keep saying im ignored but that hasnt stopped you from posting about me or at me 100 times. You need me.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I'd like to see more passes go to TEs in the intermediate and deep middle. It feels to me that the vast majority of routes run by Chicago TEs are for short throws to the sideline.

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
To be fair, he had the 3rd most deep attempts in the NFL in 2018.

You are correct about him not being able to hit them, but if you don't attempt them you won't hit them anyways.

He rarely throws INT on deep attempts because either its an overthrow or a completion. You should worry more on interceptions in those intermediate throws where he forgets how to read a defense.

That's not being fair considering he completed an NFL low number of those deep attempts. He's trash when throwing 8+ yards or more and even inaccurate inside of that range far too often.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was watching some of his highlights from 2018 to 2020 and his mechanics have actually regressed. He was a much better pocket passer (even in 2018 average at best) to what he is today. I love Mitch (the team mate, person etc.), but I honestly think he doesn't have the mental toughness.

msadows

Liked Posts:
That's not being fair considering he completed an NFL low number of those deep attempts. He's trash when throwing 8+ yards or more and even inaccurate inside of that range far too often.

Fake news.

Aaron rodgers, big ben, Tom brady were lower than him.

Not saying he was good by any means, but he was 21st in completion percentage. 3rd in attempts. Not a good stat by any stretch....but speaking of that word "stretch", you don't stretch the defense if you don't attempt those 21+ yard shots. Even if he fails, it still keeps the D honest. Does not matter the qb or his lack of talent.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I'm not gonna bother going hardcore into defending mitch again, but he isn't the worst qb in nfl history like some fans think.

He's severely flawed, and those flaws limit his potential, but his OC/HC also limits what this offense can do by not being capable of utilizing his strengths.

He's essentially Midwest Jimmy G, and Jimmy G took the niners to the big game last year. The only difference is jimmy had a HC who is an actual offensive genius, and a defensive unit that didn't play like ass every other game.

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
Fake news.

Aaron rodgers, big ben, Tom brady were lower than him.

Not saying he was good by any means, but he was 21st in completion percentage. 3rd in attempts. Not a good stat by any stretch....but speaking of that word "stretch", you don't stretch the defense if you don't attempt those 21+ yard shots. Even if he fails, it still keeps the D honest. Does not matter the qb or his lack of talent.

For someone who gave up on Mitch Trubisky a year ago, you sure do stick up for him an awful lot.

Trubisky is trash. You've said it. You're arguing over absolutely nothing. My own two eyes tell me that he can't complete anything over 8 yards consistently. I don't need comparisons and rankings to tell me that. Trubisky is bad.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
By opening it up, does he mean completing 3 yard passes as opposed to 2 yard passes? Because the dude couldn't hit the broad side of a barn if it was 10 yards or more away.

Pretty sure he hit a 50 yarder to Mooney against GB rolling to his left and getting hit. Bears need to be more aggressive downfield. That doesn't mean chuck it deep 10 times a game. But get Tribusky out of the pocket, cut the fied in half so he doesn't have to think, and throw it downfield while he's on the move, where he's actually better throwing it deep.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
He saves those INTs for the endzone

I guess he heard ya....;)

"I think we definitely need to open it up a little bit," MitchTrubisky said, via the Chicago Sun-Times. "As far as staying aggressive, I like going for it on fourth down. That's just a mindset, but I think, more importantly, we've got to score more touchdowns in the red zone. ... "

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He seems a lot moe football knowledgeable off the field than on it. Maybe he should coach and Nagy throw.

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
Pretty sure he hit a 50 yarder to Mooney against GB rolling to his left and getting hit. Bears need to be more aggressive downfield. That doesn't mean chuck it deep 10 times a game. But get Tribusky out of the pocket, cut the fied in half so he doesn't have to think, and throw it downfield while he's on the move, where he's actually better throwing it deep.

Sounds nice and all except for the fact that Trubisky isn't good at pushing the ball down the field. Never has been, never will be.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Sounds nice and all except for the fact that Trubisky isn't good at pushing the ball down the field. Never has been, never will be.

You kinda missed the point but it’s alright

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
To be fair, he had the 3rd most deep attempts in the NFL in 2018.

You are correct about him not being able to hit them, but if you don't attempt them you won't hit them anyways.

He rarely throws INT on deep attempts because either its an overthrow or a completion. You should worry more on interceptions in those intermediate throws where he forgets how to read a defense.

Or the end zone throws into triple coverage

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm gonna let you in on a secret, i dont care what you think. I dont have anxiety because of the internet. You're the worst poster on the Bears board and its not even close. You're a punching bag to me.

You just keep making up lies about me only complaining about Mitch. You see what you want to see. I was front lines on Ryan Pace, Eddie Jackson, Matt Nagy, the OL run blocking, etc etc.

If im a cancer, put me on ignore. You keep saying im ignored but that hasnt stopped you from posting about me or at me 100 times. You need me.

WOW. you're msadows Layla !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!