Hey another QB analysis

KOTC2

Liked Posts:
Today Yahoo sports posted the possibility of getting Matthew Stafford this is what they say it would probably take:

Trade:
Chicago sends:
  • Nick Foles
  • Bears’ 20th pick (2021 NFL Draft)
  • Bears’ third-round pick (2021 NFL Draft)
  • Bears’ first-round pick (2022 NFL Draft)
Detroit sends:
  • Matthew Stafford
IMO that's way too high a asking price for a dude whose not exactly a spring chicken (will be 33 next month) and is a proverbial stat stuffer. He has led the NFL in passing attempts over the past five years, even setting the record for a season in 2012. And yeah he hasn't won nada, not all his fault of course. Is it an upgrade but again IMO he's not worth two 1st round picks and a 3rd.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Today Yahoo sports posted the possibility of getting Matthew Stafford this is what they say it would probably take:

Trade:
Chicago sends:
  • Nick Foles
Detroit sends:
  • Matthew Stafford
IMO that's way too high a asking price for a dude whose not exactly a spring chicken (will be 33 next month) and is a proverbial stat stuffer. He has led the NFL in passing attempts over the past five years, even setting the record for a season in 2012. And yeah he hasn't won nada, not all his fault of course. Is it an upgrade but again IMO he's not worth two 1st round picks and a 3rd.
This should get you fired and laugh out of the NFL

SD Bears

Liked Posts:

Trade:
Chicago sends:
  • Nick Foles
Detroit sends:
  • Matthew Stafford

LMFAO. The most Bears thing Pace could do.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Trade:
Chicago sends:
  • Nick Foles
Detroit sends:
  • Matthew Stafford
He's not being traded within the division. case closed.

Liked Posts:
I mean he’d be a big upgrade. Injury history, contract, age and lack of big time impact on winning just don’t justify trading away that much.

Go big after Watson or ons QB in the 1sr round, or just concede to a big time tank next year.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Trade:
Chicago sends:
  • Nick Foles
Detroit sends:
  • Matthew Stafford

Yahoo is absolute trash for this article. That's a lot to give up for a guy who has an average career passer rating in this era

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The only way you send 2 firsts, is if you get a first in return. Fuck that. Stafford is good, but I don't think he's worth 2 firsts.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This thread almost killed me

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
I could see pace doing it. He loves to overpay.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Pace watched him put up 900y of offense against his highly paid defense this year. I guarantee he’s inquiring with another team for a 3 way trade to get him.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
ESPN’s Adam Schefter is reporting that the Lions are expected to receive at least a first-round pick in a trade for Stafford.

With Stafford being made available, at least five teams are willing to offer a first-round pick for him, per Peter King of NBC Sports and via JP Finlay of NBC Sports.