Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Lots of stuff throughout. Highlighted at 33:30 and 53:30. One pissed off Mofo at 1:20

Last edited:

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
It was great to see more of his personality, for sure. All the rambling nonsense on his "disappointment" to be a Bear, pfft. Hearing his friend repeat all the "slander" in the weight room was hilarious.

Reactions: DC

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol guess we know won the bet between Micah Parsons and Justin Fields. Other thoughts:

1. Jaycee Horn looks ripped
2. He also looks like he could be Usain Bolts' kid
3. Micah Parsons played on the same HS team I did

Reactions: DC

mbison

Liked Posts:
It was great to see more of his personality, for sure. All the rambling nonsense on his "disappointment" to be a Bear, pfft. Hearing his friend repeat all the "slander" in the weight room was hilarious.

Fields wasn’t pissed off to be a Bear. He was pissed for because of being the 4th QB selected.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Yeah, from the 1:16:30 mark you can see Fields and his family start to seethe after Car takes Horn and Den passes on him for Surtain. All that "slander" cost him $M and was a gut punch to a guy that was the driver of the movement to bring back B1G football. I think he was pissed that even though he did everything right , some anonymous no names and maybe a bit of some lingering racial QB bias could scuttle his draft status. Hope it turns out like the Aaron Rodgers draft day slight of 2005.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Fields wasn’t pissed off to be a Bear. He was pissed for because of being the 4th QB selected.
And that is a good thing.........all about proving how wrong Panthers and Broncos were.