Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Adrian Amos only Bears player named to CBS Sports' Top-100 list
CBS Sports' Pete Prisco recently put out a list of his Top-100 players in the NFL and his lack of Bears players shows how far the team still has to come in order to find success in the NFL. The lone player to land on his list was not running back Jordan Howard or defensive end Akiem Hicks, rather it was safety Adrian Amos at No. 93.

Amos isn't even the top 1/2 of the Bears defense. Hicks, Goldman, Trevathan, Floyd, Fuller, Jackson are all better. None may be top 100 but Amos certainly is not .

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Adrian Amos only Bears player named to CBS Sports' Top-100 list
CBS Sports' Pete Prisco recently put out a list of his Top-100 players in the NFL and his lack of Bears players shows how far the team still has to come in order to find success in the NFL. The lone player to land on his list was not running back Jordan Howard or defensive end Akiem Hicks, rather it was safety Adrian Amos at No. 93.

Amos isn't even the top 1/2 of the Bears defense. Hicks, Goldman, Trevathan, Floyd, Fuller, Jackson are all better. None may be top 100 but Amos certainly is not .

I can name a handful of better players than Amos on this team.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Posting a thread twice doesnt make it any more interesting

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol Amos

Just show how this shit is all about buzz. They gon pick whatever names they've heard the most times.

Amos didn't even play better than Jackson.

sphinxnole

Liked Posts:
Hicks & Fuller should be the only ones in consideration from last years team..

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm amazed at how highly this board thinks of Fuller, given his significant weaknesses and his body of work. One try hard contract year and you're all sold. smh.

Porkchop

Liked Posts:
They have Mike Daniels at 58, yet Hicks isn't even ranked.

Well duh. I mean, Hicks only had more tackles, more sacks and even more fumble recoveries, while also being the Bears best run defender aside from perhaps Goldman. That's all....

Major Ursa

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Utah State Aggies
Remember how long it took Peanut to get the respect he deserved? I'd talk about him and my friends would have no clue who the hell I was referencing. Hopefully Hicks continues to play well and gets the recognition he deserves. As far as Amos goes, maybe he's just that good. He gets a bunch of respect nationally. I personally think he's one of the bright spots on the team.

Major Ursa

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Utah State Aggies
I'm amazed at how highly this board thinks of Fuller, given his significant weaknesses and his body of work. One try hard contract year and you're all sold. smh.

He had a pretty good rookie year. Injuries tend to screw up progress. Ask Kevin White.

Tostada

Liked Posts:
Hicks, though a confident and stable person...I bet is seething. He has a lot of pride in his work. He is going to kill someone next year ... on the field. Let me clarify.