Hicks Mindset Going Into Sundays Game Versus Miami: "Destroy, Destroy Everything!"

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Fangio likes him some Hicks..

[video=youtube_share;SqpiLn-D3Mo]https://youtu.be/SqpiLn-D3Mo[/video]

GibronGuy

Liked Posts:
A Great Defense comes along only every decade or so in the NFL. A team with a Great Defense, as long as it has at least a mediocre offense, can never be an underdog. It can only be beaten by bad luck. The Bears had one in 1985-86. The Phins got lucky in one game; McMahon got injured in another.

The 2018 Bears may have a Great Defense. The Miami and New England games will tell us. If this bunch is for real, no one will beat them, not without divine intervention. And they will be at the Super B***.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
He talks the talk. I guess all that's left is to walk the walk.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
He has been. He is literally one of the best 3-4 DEs in the NFL.
He's speaking of the game against Miami which has yet to come.

I think Spartan might be running out of gas.
Akiem the Dream is literally talking about destroying everything in the Miami game, which has yet to occur. I would very much like to see him destroy everything in that game but I think you silly peeps missed the point....again.

No chance. Delusional people never run out of gas.
You a dummy.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He's speaking of the game against Miami which has yet to come.

Akiem the Dream is literally talking about destroying everything in the Miami game, which has yet to occur. I would very much like to see him destroy everything in that game but I think you silly peeps missed the point....again.

You a dummy.

So you don't want him to talk about a mindset going into a game when he's asked about it?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Sure, he can talk about it. Just also has to do it.
I guess what I was responding to, was the connotation. When you say something like that, it's kind of like saying "prove it", and I'm saying based on his history he gets the benefit of the doubt.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Just don't want it to be one of those Conor McGregor type things where he does the tough talking and literally doesn't back it up, ya know?

I don't think Hicks is that kind of guy and even if I did, I definitely wouldn't be saying it on a forum!

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Just don't want it to be one of those Conor McGregor type things where he does the tough talking and literally doesn't back it up, ya know?
Again, why would you think he wouldn't? He has been absolutely great so far.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I guess what I was responding to, was the connotation. When you say something like that, it's kind of like saying "prove it", and I'm saying based on his history he gets the benefit of the doubt.
No, I was keeping it more in line with the context of the video in regards to learning his lesson from the penalty and destroying everything in the Miami game.