hinrich for kevin martin?

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
the kings are doing a lot better martin out of their roster. With a ball dominant 2 gaurd in tyreke maybe the kings would be willing to part ways with k-mart for hinrich and a top 5/7 protected draft pick. the bulls would get a much needed scorer, and the kings would get a smaller contract (1 year less) and a draft pick. it;s a stretch...but these guys traded for noce and gooden.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
what if we took back beno's awful contract, kevin martin's contract. and josh brockman's expiring at 456,000. sent out a top ten protected draft pick.

included new orleans in the deal who got back an expring of kenny thomas and change, (donte green )

new orleans send out emeka okafor. sacremento would get hinrich, okafor, and jerome jame's expiring contract.

bulls send out:
james, hinrich,
recieve
udrih
martin
brockman

new orleans sends out:
okafor
receives
kenny thomas
donte green

sacremento sends out
kevin martin
beno udrih
kenny thomas
donte green
jon brockman

recieves
okafor
hinrich
bulls draft pick. top ten protected
jerome james

unless we got rid of udri we would loose hope of 2010. We would still need a pf. And eh we would loose hinrich's defense for martin's offense.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Kevin Martin is essentially Ben Gordon. He doesn't try as hard on defense, he is actually a better scorer when healthy. And that is the problem, he cannot stay healthy. He has a very funky shooting style and can get the opposing team in foul trouble easily. He can score 25 a night in his sleep. But he is a country mile from Hinrich defensively.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
Martin is worth more than an expiring and a pick. I don't see Sacto doing this.

JimmyBulls

Liked Posts:
I think it's only a matter of time before the Evans/Martin duo is split up. I just believe the Kings could do a lot better than Hinrich and a pick. Having Hinrich and Udrih is a lot of money wasted on a pair of average point guards.

maq25060

Liked Posts:
JimmyBulls wrote:
I think it's only a matter of time before the Evans/Martin duo is split up. I just believe the Kings could do a lot better than Hinrich and a pick. Having Hinrich and Udrih is a lot of money wasted on a pair of average point guards.
if noc is really traded (which it appears so), then it wont be this season

B1LLIONAIREKR3W

Liked Posts:
ill trade kirk for only of theses players

Peja Stojakovic
Al Thornton

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
yeah i wanted to ask if he was high.... i hope it was sarcasm. not only would be see more of pargo/hunter, we'd have either peja's contract or another forward that we dont need.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
Kings want cap space in 2011 so it wouldn't suprise me for them to pull the trigger

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hinrich for Kevin Martin? We lost defense and gain offense...we could use some offense so I guess I'd do it. Martin's better anyway. I'd say pretty good deal for us if he actually is healthy for more than half the season.