Ho Humm another loss to the Packers...

KOTC2

Liked Posts:
Would have been nice to see them actually earn their way in by beating the Packers no less, however, not surprised they got their tails handed to them, they only had one quality win all season. Are they a playoff caliber team? Probably not. Do they deserve to be in the playoffs? Probably not. But here they are and the three happiest ppl for sure are Nagy, Pace, and Trubisky who has a shot in the playoffs to make a better impression than he did in this game for other NFL teams, cuz I think his time in a Bear's uniform ends this season.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Idk. If Nagy gets badly outcoached by Payton, which is likely, he could be shown the door.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Bears played that game tough then the 4th and 1 Nagy shotgun pass happened. All downhill from there.

I can’t stand Nagy wish they would fire him. But they won’t.

so saying that I’m thrilled with the playoffs! It isn’t very often the Bears make it so might as well enjoy it. They have a punchers chance again the Saints and then get another shot at Green Bay. I believe the players left the field today thinking they can beat them.

#FireEveryoneGeorge

Liked Posts:
Nagy has yet to beat the Packers since Fangio left two years ago. And the games are getting more lopsided.

Today it kinda felt like the Packers weren’t taking the Bears too seriously. They could have torched the Bears secondary way more than they did. That Packers TD drop on the first drive of the second half allowed the Bears to stay in the game. The Packers basically let the Bears shoot themselves in the foot until they put the final nail in the coffin.

I fully expect Sean Peyton, Drew Brees & Alvin Kamara to blow the doors off the Bears next Sunday.

#FireNagy

Last edited: