Hollinger on what's next for Bulls

Jamfan

Twitter: @jamfan41
Liked Posts:
What about the Bulls? The loss of a 20-point scorer hurts them less than you might think. Kirk Hinrich or John Salmons will likely take over the starting shooting guard role, and with the return of Luol Deng from injury there are now four players (Derrick Rose, Salmons, Hinrich and Deng) vying for the minutes at the three perimeter spots. The Bulls are likely to sign a low-cost perimeter player to protect themselves in case of injury, but otherwise their backcourt depth leaves them in largely the same position they were before Gordon left.

And by not inking Gordon to a long-term deal, they've set themselves up to be a major player in the 2010 free-agent market.
No link. Posted on RGM

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
DerrickRose1 wrote:
What about the Bulls? The loss of a 20-point scorer hurts them less than you might think. Kirk Hinrich or John Salmons will likely take over the starting shooting guard role, and with the return of Luol Deng from injury there are now four players (Derrick Rose, Salmons, Hinrich and Deng) vying for the minutes at the three perimeter spots. The Bulls are likely to sign a low-cost perimeter player to protect themselves in case of injury, but otherwise their backcourt depth leaves them in largely the same position they were before Gordon left.

And by not inking Gordon to a long-term deal, they've set themselves up to be a major player in the 2010 free-agent market.
No link. Posted on RGM

see everyone, dont wet your panties. Hello Mr. Von Wafer.

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
DerrickRose1 wrote:

No link. Posted on RGM

see everyone, dont wet your panties. Hello Mr. Von Wafer.

John Hollinger is a putz. National sports writers don't watch these teams. They don't know what we need. I do!

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Dpauley23 wrote:
Ya I doubt they can get Von Wafer for 1 million

Hello Mr.??????????? Jesus for one mil who the hell could we get lmao

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Marquis Daniels and Flip Murray are the two names I've heard that the Bulls are pursuing.

Daniels just opted out of a $7.1 million year, so I assume he is going to want more than we have to offer under the luxury tax. Murray probably can be had for that amount.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
Marquis Daniels and Flip Murray are the two names I've heard that the Bulls are pursuing.

Daniels just opted out of a $7.1 million year, so I assume he is going to want more than we have to offer under the luxury tax. Murray probably can be had for that amount.

Daniels did not opt out, his option was not pick up (team option).

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
Where they hell have you heard this. They have 1 million dollars to spend before they hit LT

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
I don't remember where I heard the Flip Murray one, but the Bulls have already contacted Daniels.

Worried that leading scorer Ben Gordon will leave for Detroit, the Chicago Bulls have contacted Indiana free-agent guard Marquis Daniels as a possible replacement.

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2009/07/01/if-gordon-leaves-bulls-could-get-daniels/

Glad to see the Bulls are looking at bringing in some high character guys...such as a guy with a tattoo of a guy getting committing suicide by blowing his head off with a shotgun.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
I don't remember where I heard the Flip Murray one, but the Bulls have already contacted Daniels.

Worried that leading scorer Ben Gordon will leave for Detroit, the Chicago Bulls have contacted Indiana free-agent guard Marquis Daniels as a possible replacement.

Glad to see the Bulls are looking at bringing in some high character guys...such as a guy with a tattoo of a guy getting committing suicide by blowing his head off with a shotgun.

come on who doesnt have that tattoo on them? lol

Daniels is not a bad character guy though.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
??? ?????? wrote:

But who has a tattoo of a guy blowing their head off with a shotgun. Or another tattoo that says, "Through the eyes of a killer." Almost everyone in the NBA has a tattoo on them. But these aren't the same as the tattoos we see on guys like Tyrus Thomas, Derrick Rose, Ben Gordon, or Amare Stoudemire.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
??? ?????? wrote:

But who has a tattoo of a guy blowing their head off with a shotgun. Or another tattoo that says, "Through the eyes of a killer." Almost everyone in the NBA has a tattoo on them. But these aren't the same as the tattoos we see on guys like Tyrus Thomas, Derrick Rose, Ben Gordon, or Amare Stoudemire.

I know i was kidding, it was weird and he does look like a crack head but hey he was never suspended for anything and I have never herd one of his coaches complain about him. So he likes odd art work, who am I to judge.

Jamfan

Twitter: @jamfan41
Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:

:pinch:

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
Doubt they go over luxury tax for these guys, but I would love to have Flip. If we got Flip I would definetely be less worried about losing Gordon

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Dpauley23 wrote:
Doubt they go over luxury tax for these guys, but I would love to have Flip. If we got Flip I would definetely be less worried about losing Gordon

Flip
Daniels
Wafer
Brown

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
I'd love Flip. It wouldn't ease the loss of Gordon, because Flip stinks. But he has a cool name.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
He can shoot the 3. By the way KC just told me the Bulls interally picked Hinrich over Gordon