AussieBear

the art of squirt.

Lesbian-gif-squirt-Meet-Carter-Cruise.gif

458651.gif

squirt-nude-gif.gif

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I sure hope this happens.

It'd be a successful FA with Clemons imo.

Nick80

I thought the Steelers had signed Mitchell. Unless they are replacing both safety spots?

ChiSportsChat

Liked Posts:
Steelers already spent $25 mil on Mike Mitchell ... Doubt there in on Clemons ... He's probably best available ... Would love him if affordable

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Agreed.

This would be a nice addition. And with 6 safeties already signed, his options are a little more limited. (I know the damn saints don't need him)

I would really like to see this happen.

Nick80

Only other 'name' I could think of is Kendrick Lewis, I dunno if that is such an improvement thought.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Meh and he is more of a FS(At least that is what he played in South beach)

ChiSportsChat

Liked Posts:
Only team I heard today in on Clemons was Detroit and it's been quiet ever since ... Same thing happened to him last year when he got stuck with 1/2.75 to stay in MIA

ghost_of_halas

Liked Posts:
If Clemmons were to be signed by the Bears they would be more capable of going after the bpa like they should be doing anyway. Would be a quality signing.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's a FS and that other POS the Bears signed today is a FS that the Bears plan to play at SS. By now, all should understand Emery doesn't know wtf he's doing with this defense anyway.

Nick80

He's a FS and that other POS the Bears signed today is a FS that the Bears plan to play at SS. By now, all should understand Emery doesn't know wtf he's doing with this defense anyway.

lol

Lake Camelot

Liked Posts:

Did you call in to the score this morning?