How dependable are game-day internet sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustedShut

Liked Posts:
Hey guys.
I was wondering - how dependable are game-day internet sites such as Justin TV, etc.? I really want to cancel the NFL Ticket owing to a ridiculous monthly cost, but I only get about half the Bears' games here in Detroit. How likely is it that I'll actually be able to depend upon these "shady" internet sites?
Thanks!

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can find a stream for the Bears game online every week and I've had no problem w/ them at all.

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
I rely on streaming video a lot. I don't even have basic cable tv! If you have a fast connection, you shouldn't have any problems. There are several good sights to find the stream you want. I prefer myp2p.eu. I usually have 2 or 3 of these link sites open in different tabs in my browser so if the stream I'm watching goes dead, I can quickly hook up to another one. Also, I'll try a couple of different ones early, and use the stream that has the best picture. Some of the HD streams are clearer than an SD tv picture!

Another good option (I do this every Sunday during football season) is to just go to a sports bar. The place I go to has over 40 screens, and where I sit I can watch upto 10 different games at once. You can also get a "box" that lets you tune in the audio of whichever game you're interested in.

orig3.jpg
orig1.jpg

Jeremiah Bullfrogs. My Sunday home September-December

Wrigley

Liked Posts:
I use ATDHE.net, it's very dependable, I haven't missed an NBA or NFL game that I've wanted to watch.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
Between those two sites, you ought to be in real good shape.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm glad I have Comcast w/ NFL Red Zone :smug:
I always seemed to find a stream to NFLRZ last season though

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts: