How do you think the Bears' will be in 2010?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bossdrb

The Boss
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let me know your thoughts. It's either going to be really good or really bad in my opinion.

9-7? :bearbang:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I dont think its going to be really good or bad. I think it'll be anywhere from just bad to just good 7-9 to 10-6.

I think this team has potential to be a playoff team rather than the potential to be one of the leagues worst though. I'd be very surprised to see us finish with 5 wins or less.

bossdrb

The Boss
Donator
Liked Posts:
I dont think its going to be really good or bad. I think it'll be anywhere from just bad to just good 7-9 to 10-6.

I think this team has potential to be a playoff team rather than the potential to be one of the leagues worst though. I'd be very surprised to see us finish with 5 wins or less.

I would too. We have a tough schedule, but I think it helps us since everyone else kinda figured us out.

Wakacha

Liked Posts:
Yeah, it really depends. Who knows, the redskins could be either really bad or really good, the giants are the same way. Favre is a big factor too. We can sweep the vikings if they don't have him. It also depends how bad the Eagles and Panthers are. The dolphins could struggle. Even the Patriots might have problems, same with the Cowboys. The only team that seems like they will be legitimately good is the Jets (and i guess the packers :smh: )

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Division Champions.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just hoping that they're bad enough to get the 3 Stooges fired....I wouldnt miss Angelo, Lovie and Phillips for even one heartbeat.

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel like we had a thread like this already... but i'll give my answer anyway.

Without injuries: 7-9
With injuries: 5-11

I'm just not optimistic but I really hope they prove me wrong.

bossdrb

The Boss
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel like we had a thread like this already... but i'll give my answer anyway.

Without injuries: 7-9
With injuries: 5-11

I'm just not optimistic but I really hope they prove me wrong.

Yeah injuries will murk us if they happen.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If the OL can be at the very least good and T Harris and our secondary stay healthy, we could be in for a pretty good season.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol at the people thinking 10-6 will win the division. The Packers are great and so are the Vikings, 10-6 will get you 2nd place and maybe a Wild Card spot

Saluki

Liked Posts:
If the oline sures up and the D stays healthy im thinkin 10-6 WC, NFC North is turning into one of the tougher divisions in the NFL fast, just a few years ago it was a joke.

xCraCKz

Liked Posts:
People continue to overlook how good the Lion's could possibly be soon..
I really like what they are trying to do and turning into, and of course the Pack and Vikes are gonna be good again. Really tough division soon. :crying:

With that being said, if Harris stays health and keeps his head on straight, Harris + Peppers could be opposing QB/OLs complete nightmare. Urlacher comes back strong, him and Briggs anchor the LB core. Our Secondary stays healthy, all this and a DECENTLY good season for the OLine then I see us around the 10-6 mark. People chew on Cut all day because of the INTs he threw.. Give the dude a break, hes a young franchise QB and when he has no OL and is on his back every play, and the team is down by 2TDs or more and you have no other option but to pass, then other defense's realize that and it adds up. Cutler needs some protection and people will be all over Cutz Cock this year. Go bears :bearbang:

Saluki

Liked Posts:
People continue to overlook how good the Lion's could possibly be soon..
I really like what they are trying to do and turning into, and of course the Pack and Vikes are gonna be good again. Really tough division soon. :crying:

With that being said, if Harris stays health and keeps his head on straight, Harris + Peppers could be opposing QB/OLs complete nightmare. Urlacher comes back strong, him and Briggs anchor the LB core. Our Secondary stays healthy, all this and a DECENTLY good season for the OLine then I see us around the 10-6 mark. People chew on Cut all day because of the INTs he threw.. Give the dude a break, hes a young franchise QB and when he has no OL and is on his back every play, and the team is down by 2TDs or more and you have no other option but to pass, then other defense's realize that and it adds up. Cutler needs some protection and people will be all over Cutz Cock this year. Go bears :bearbang:

Lions are building a solid squad, that D is still a joke tho. They're at least another year maybe 2 away. CJ being injury prone isn't helping them either.

Status
Not open for further replies.