Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
How Does It Feel!? Is what everyone at work is gonna be asking.
BIG GAME BIG BETS .... ain't gonna lie, I'm about to go to work with-in the next hour of this spiteful mourning after the Bears loss the Green Bay last night, hurts doesn't it?
slept angry woke up even angrier with the fact that the guys at work is gonna give me shit, I've(we) made a bet that if Bears win they have to support the Bears for a season, if Bears lose, Well, me and 3 of my co-workers have to support Green Bay for a season including this season's playoffs. BUT we have to come to work Tuesday with proof that we all brought a Green Bay authentic jersey Rodgers or Matthews only(which we're going to Lambeau next year vs the Bears and have to wear pukers gear while watching the beloved with our co-workers who tickets we also have to pay for!) and wear it every game day from here on out, these guys ain't no joke they all take it really serious(construction workers), we usually have 500$ and up confidence pool games going every week. and now worst of all though the fucking PACKERS OWNS US!
Any of you will be lying if you think Jay Cutler played good enough which he didn't. minus the lucky 67 yard catch by Alshon, cutler totals to 159 YARDS! what!? wait WTF? really Cutler!!?? 62 yds/0tds in the first half against a defense who is about as shitty as ours!? where's the excuse for this one at? you just can't win a game with a 1 point deficit with 11:38 to go with the ball in his hands. I'd let Cutler walk he ain't worth a 100mil/5-6 yr contract. sign to him to a one year deal or franchise tag him and see how he looks with one more season with this offense & Trestman and that means making it the the super-bowl next season or else, i'm fuckin done with him. somebody tell cutler I'VE SAID FUCK YOU!! that's how the fuck i feel.
don't use any fucking excuses' about the defense the whole damn organization and everybody in the world knew from top to bottom about how bad the defense is, they all knew that cutler and the offense were gonna have to put more than a few scores on the board but failed. One-hundred-and-fifty-nine-fucking-yards. ..noticed the color? brown like SHIT.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Hmmm it feels like being a Bears fan, nothing new really.
I LOVE the Bears man i really do.
I loved when we traded for Cutler.
I loved the fact that we hired a offensive head coach in Marc Trestman.
I loved the fact that last night game was gonna be a big game and i was DAMN sure the BEARS weren't gonna lose to the packers again like we had the last few seasons with our season on the line.
I couldn't let myself believe the packers were just gonna bend us over again again and again...not with the momentum on our side and 3 big ass receiving threats that all cutler had to do, was throw jump balls to em'.
but nope! i'm disappointed by that fact I have to become a traitor to my family, friends, city and team.
my grandfather would kill me with a can of beer for this if he were still alive, my dad said he doesn't want to talk to me unless it's important so WTF do i do now? I'm not going to lose my job, fuck that, i'm good friends with most of my co-workers.
...screw it i'm off to work, what a shitty day outside and about to get worse as the day goes so adios amigos! can't wait to hear the presser from Emery later today.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
There is absolutely no way id wear another teams jersey. thats why i dont make bets like that. id rather llose money

BOOGIEMAN

Liked Posts:
I LOVE the Bears man i really do.
I loved when we traded for Cutler.
I loved the fact that we hired a offensive head coach in Marc Trestman.
I loved the fact that last night game was gonna be a big game and i was DAMN sure the BEARS weren't gonna lose to the packers again like we had the last few seasons with our season on the line.
I couldn't let myself believe the packers were just gonna bend us over again again and again...not with the momentum on our side and 3 big ass receiving threats that all cutler had to do, was throw jump balls to em'.
but nope! i'm disappointed by that fact I have to become a traitor to my family, friends, city and team.
my grandfather would kill me with a can of beer for this if he were still alive, my dad said he doesn't want to talk to me unless it's important so WTF do i do now? I'm not going to lose my job, fuck that, i'm good friends with most of my co-workers.
...screw it i'm off to work, what a shitty day outside and about to get worse as the day goes so adios amigos! can't wait to hear the presser from Emery later today.

You lost a STUPID bet. Should've bet $10.

Guitarman

Liked Posts:
How Does It Feel!? Is what everyone at work is gonna be asking.
BIG GAME BIG BETS .... ain't gonna lie, I'm about to go to work with-in the next hour of this spiteful mourning after the Bears loss the Green Bay last night, hurts doesn't it?
slept angry woke up even angrier with the fact that the guys at work is gonna give me shit, I've(we) made a bet that if Bears win they have to support the Bears for a season, if Bears lose, Well, me and 3 of my co-workers have to support Green Bay for a season including this season's playoffs. BUT we have to come to work Tuesday with proof that we all brought a Green Bay authentic jersey Rodgers or Matthews only(which we're going to Lambeau next year vs the Bears and have to wear pukers gear while watching the beloved with our co-workers who tickets we also have to pay for!) and wear it every game day from here on out, these guys ain't no joke they all take it really serious(construction workers), we usually have 500$ and up confidence pool games going every week. and now worst of all though the fucking PACKERS OWNS US!
Any of you will be lying if you think Jay Cutler played good enough which he didn't. minus the lucky 67 yard catch by Alshon, cutler totals to 159 YARDS! what!? wait WTF? really Cutler!!?? 62 yds/0tds in the first half against a defense who is about as shitty as ours!? where's the excuse for this one at? you just can't win a game with a 1 point deficit with 11:38 to go with the ball in his hands. I'd let Cutler walk he ain't worth a 100mil/5-6 yr contract. sign to him to a one year deal or franchise tag him and see how he looks with one more season with this offense & Trestman and that means making it the the super-bowl next season or else, i'm fuckin done with him. somebody tell cutler I'VE SAID FUCK YOU!! that's how the fuck i feel.
don't use any fucking excuses' about the defense the whole damn organization and everybody in the world knew from top to bottom about how bad the defense is, they all knew that cutler and the offense were gonna have to put more than a few scores on the board but failed. One-hundred-and-fifty-nine-fucking-yards. ..noticed the color? brown like SHIT.

SO you take away a big play so you can bash Cutler? Wow. Curtler did fine. The defense did fine. The REFS took that game away plain and simple. And if you were STUPID enough to make the bet you did, live with it. I would NEVER make a bet where I had to support another team. certainly not where I had to spend near $100 on something I didn't want.