How funny is Adam Sandler?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He makes some ridiculous movies but for the most part I've enjoyed his films Big Daddy, Little Nicky, Happy Gilmore, and the Water Boy are films I've seen countless times.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I've never seen or heard anything funny from Adam Sandler.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
I randomly turned on a netflix movie with him and Jennifer Aniston called Murder Mystery.. no idea what anybody else thought bu I loved it.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Adam Sandler is great and has created a massive empire. Dude still dresses like he a broke college kid. All comedians get past their prime, but his old school stuff was amazing

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Adam Sandler and Will Ferrell are both overrated af. They tend to be the same character every fucking time. Adam Sandler is usually better when he just plays straight up like he did in Happy Gilmore and Big Daddy.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don’t care for much of Sandlers work over the past decade. That Netflix movie about being an nba scout was good.

His stuff in the 90s (early 2000s) tho was great. Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, waterboy, longest yard, Deeds, Wedding singer, etc. sure I’m missing some.

Also, Grown ups 2 is still by far one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So I’m going with a Funny rating. Could also skew to very funny depending on the decade

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll always be a fan, dating back to his cassette tapes. Family watched Pixels a couple of weeks ago and it was a good time.

My least funny Sandler movies is the grownups series. So much comedic talent wasted. Super forced and lame.

Last edited:

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I don’t care for much of Sandlers work over the past decade. That Netflix movie about being an nba scout was good.

His stuff in the 90s (early 2000s) tho was great. Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, waterboy, longest yard, Deeds, Wedding singer, etc. sure I’m missing some.

Also, Grown ups 2 is still by far one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen

Hustle was good I liked Uncut Gems and the Meyerowitz stories as well. Those are really the only films in recent history I though were good.