How important it is to extend Allen Robinson for fields development

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
For almost a year I’ve been saying not to sign him to an extension for a few reasons.(mainly we didn’t have a QB)But I’ve opened up to his value being much more than just his stats in regards to Mooney and Fields development. If we can be reasonable with salary I’d be ok with a 3 year deal.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The long pauses in this dude’s speech make him impossible to listen to. It takes him 5 minutes to get a couple of sentences out of his mouth, or so I assume as I gave up long before that. He needs to edit his videos to cut out all the dead air if he is unable to speed up his speech.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I am not sure if this guy is a performance artist paying hommage to every Rick Moranis character or actually Rick Moranis playing a whiny blogger for his next movie role.
1625658173773.png1625658196229.png1625658232769.png

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
The guy seems knowledgeable, but his voice is hard to get over.

Robinson is the kind of player you hope to get on the team.

- He produces on the field to the extent, that other players benefit from the special attention defenses place on him (Mooney), yet he is still clutch when everything is on the line.
- He is a team player, not a locker room cancer or a diva, again with him and Mooney working together to improve the team
- A young QB, will be influenced by the players around him, and to have a professional WR as an example is never a bad thing.
- Robinson is not reliant on physical talent alone, he prides himself on being a technician, so his decline will come later than someone who simply uses talent to be better than the opponent.

The Bears have over paid in the past for Free Agents, but in this case Robinson has done everything the right way and should be rewarded for that.

PAY THE MAN!!!!

Visionman

Liked Posts:
For almost a year I’ve been saying not to sign him to an extension for a few reasons.(mainly we didn’t have a QB)But I’ve opened up to his value being much more than just his stats in regards to Mooney and Fields development. If we can be reasonable with salary I’d be ok with a 3 year deal.

He’s on the tag now because he has no desire to sign for a reasonable deal.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
I might be on my own here but I don't think Robinson wants to be here. He's going through the motions until he can get away from this organization. I hope I'm wrong.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
He routinely is at the bottom of the league in yards of separation. Just not a gamebreaking receiver.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Obviously I would extend Arob, a young QB needs weapons and he is a very good weapon.

I don’t see a deal being done by July 15th, which means he hits free agency next year and is likely gone.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I might be on my own here but I don't think Robinson wants to be here. He's going through the motions until he can get away from this organization. I hope I'm wrong.
You're not alone here. He seems to have distanced himself from the organization on his socials and you would have thought a WR with a history of having shit QBs would be more excited about the potential of what Justin Fields can bring to the table.

Kyle Long said he would never play for this staff again. Doesn't feel like Robinson wants too anymore either.