How long til Kevin White is on the inactive list?

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Hopefully next week! I am so over him and I defended the guy for years. The worst part is not his route running but his twitter page! He is has been posting motivational stuff on his page like “The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of us, but those who win battles we know“

He sounds like someone who cant let go of a sucky relationship which ended 4 years ago.

TIME TO MOVE ON!

All aboard the Wims train!! Choo choo!!!

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
I'm almost 100% sure Nagy is protecting him by not giving him the ball...

Hes has had his season ended early in seasons the last 3 years. My guess is he is trying to get some field time and consistency and comfort before giving him the ball..

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
There really isn't any reason to give him any targets with Robinson, Gabriel, Miller, and Burton as your primary WR/TE threats. Plus, Howard appears to have improved a ton in catching out of the backfield and then of course Cohen. White should have asked to be traded to try to catch on with another team.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Has he or Wims played a down yet? Even Bellemy got a catch last game.

Yeah, I’ve seen White on the field. Wims has been inactive the first two games, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
I'm almost 100% sure Nagy is protecting him by not giving him the ball...

Hes has had his season ended early in seasons the last 3 years. My guess is he is trying to get some field time and consistency and comfort before giving him the ball..

The dumb emerges.

You think Nagy is wasting a roster spot on WHITE TO EASE HIM INTO CATCHING A FKN BALL A QUARTER OF THE WAY through the season.

You MFN meatballs troll hard as fk; i'll give you that.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Kevin White has the speed to be the deep threat. I wondr why Gabriel spread the field much.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
White just needs to make a play when given his oppportunity. Miller is on the kickoff coverage team, which I am not sure I like.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
The dumb emerges.

You think Nagy is wasting a roster spot on WHITE TO EASE HIM INTO CATCHING A FKN BALL A QUARTER OF THE WAY through the season.

You MFN meatballs troll hard as fk; i'll give you that.

Yes... given his potential he isnt wasting a roster spot... hes reacclimating a potential 1st round talent to game speed and giving him reps in live action... u fucking idiot

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He's not?

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
What's the point in playing a speedster down field when the QB can't make the throws right now. We have better options. White is depth at this point. Which is where he should be.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why is Kevin White getting any snaps at all when bears have a generational talent at White RB in Ryan Nall, rotting on the bench? Smh.