How many strip SACKS will Mack get against Fitzsacktrick?

How many Strip Sacks is Mack going to get this Sunday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I see a lot of people want to focus on Prince Amukamara being replaced by Brice Callahan and whine about how Fitz is going to carve up the secondary with deep balls.

I see a lot of people still second guessing posters like @grimson @outlaw josey Cutler and myself about how much Mitchell will be balling out on Sunday with the passing TD game and maybe a shovelpassing TD.

I see a lot of people trying to convince real Bears fans that the Defensive production is just not sustainable.

Some meatballs even want to claim that Mack isn't better than Urlacher (LOL)

But here's something we can all agree on:

MACK will stripsack Fitzy. He will do it like he has done to every single other team this season.

The question is can he do it more than once Sunday? I say yes. He's going to get at least 2-4.

Thanks. and Bear down and Buckle UP!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I see a lot of people want to focus on Prince Amukamara being replaced by Brice Callahan and whine about how Fitz is going to carve up the secondary with deep balls.

I see a lot of people still second guessing posters like @grimson @outlaw josey Cutler and myself about how much Mitchell will be balling out on Sunday with the passing TD game and maybe a shovelpassing TD.

I see a lot of people trying to convince real Bears fans that the Defensive production is just not sustainable.

But here's something we can all agree on:

MACK will stripsack Fitzy. He will do it like he has done to every single other team this season.

The question is can he do it more than once Sunday? I say yes. He's going to get at least 2-4.

Thanks. and Bear down and Buckle UP!

I'm going with 4. The same amount of Passing TDs + Shovel Pass TDs that Mitch will throw.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Not only with he strip sack Fitzmagic, I bet he also strip sacks James Winstons in the same game!

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

trollface.png

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
9+

All we need is Mack and the Bear Bus and the bears win by 50+

Da Bears!

#BuckleUpBitches

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not only with he strip sack Fitzmagic, I bet he also strip sacks James Winstons in the same game!

Oh you're right. This HHM guy is trying to pull wolfskin over our eyes with a trick question.

I hereby change my vote to TWO strip sacks.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
1-2. He comes back down to earth with one measly sack and 2 total tackles, none of which result in more fumbles, INTS, or defensive touchdowns.

Is he already injured?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
1-2. He comes back down to earth with one measly sack and 2 total tackles, none of which result in more fumbles, INTS, or defensive touchdowns.

Is he already injured?

You literally cant have 1 to 2 stripsacks without at least one fumble. Impossible.

Thanks for playing, just need more effort from your future posts.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'm gonna say 2 sacks one strip sack for Mack, but he will be getting so much attention other players will be freed up to get some glory. 8 team sacks.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Mack slowly comes down to Earth and gets 1 sack, team total is 4. Tons of pressure on Fitz.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm gonna say 2 sacks one strip sack for Mack, but he will be getting so much attention other players will be freed up to get some glory. 8 team sacks.

You make a valid point. Trubisky gets the ceremonial game ball this one

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
You literally cant have 1 to 2 stripsacks without at least one fumble. Impossible.

Thanks for playing, just need more effort from your future posts.

Sorry, captain, just admitting which option I clicked. If there was a category for just one, I would have picked it.