How quick of a hook for Mitch vs Saints?

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Yea Mitch made some poor decisions. But I also wonder about all the 2 WR routes against 7 man coverages.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You’d think Trubisky would get lucky once and overcome a good defense and “bad play calling” but it just never happened. Not once in 4 years.
My post had nothing to do with that. I don't like Mitch. Foles gets creamed and throws picks yesterday. Last game was with a different Saints team and we also had fewer weapons this one without a deep threat even though Wims fucked up. He only got back there because they didn't respect him and they were right. Saints were taking away the short field where Foles does his work and it would only be worse with an immobile QB. There's a reason that Romo was talking about us going deep early.

To be fair, not sure Foles does any worse but I sure wouldn't expect much better. My issue is that this isn't about the QB and you're the one making it so.
How's Garoppolo doing? ?
How about football instead of bias.

Last edited:

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
My post had nothing to do with that. I don't like Mitch. Foles gets creamed and throws picks yesterday. Last game was last game with a different Saints team and we also had fewer weapons this one without a deep threat even though Wims fucked up. He only got back there because they didn't respect him and they were right. Saints were taking away the short field where Foles does his work and it would only be worse with an immobile QB. There's a reason that Romo was talking about us going deep early.

Listen, I don’t like Foles either but he gave the Bears the best chance to win yesterday and Nagy failed to make the correct coaching decision.

It’s not about bias, it’s about what gives the Bears the best chance to win that day.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
Listen, I don’t like Foles either but he gave the Bears the best chance to win yesterday and Nagy failed to make the correct coaching decision.

It’s not about bias, it’s about what gives the Bears the best chance to win that day.
This is accurate. Mitch and Nagy can be equally to blame. But if Nagy has such little faith in Mitch that he can't allow him to throw a pass with 1:50 on the clock and two timeouts left in the half, he needed to move to Foles right then and there. That's a coaches decision. He has an option and he chose not to use it and the only explanation is because he was afraid of how it would look. Nothing could look worse to me though than what he actually did, which was give up and do nothing.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is accurate. Mitch and Nagy can be equally to blame. But if Nagy has such little faith in Mitch that he can't allow him to throw a pass with 1:50 on the clock and two timeouts left in the half, he needed to move to Foles right then and there. That's a coaches decision. He has an option and he chose not to use it and the only explanation is because he was afraid of how it would look. Nothing could look worse to me though than what he actually did, which was give up and do nothing.
That's just it. It didn't matter. Mitch had a 97 rating throwing to backups without that bomb. He missed a couple reads and was tentative on a run or 2 where Nick is dead, BFD. It was not on him. He was a lot more accurate than last week where he sucked.

Last edited:

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't care which QB is playing, nor which QB we get in the off season...No QB will succeed with Nagy calling the plays

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
My post had nothing to do with that. I don't like Mitch. Foles gets creamed and throws picks yesterday. Last game was with a different Saints team and we also had fewer weapons this one without a deep threat even though Wims fucked up. He only got back there because they didn't respect him and they were right. Saints were taking away the short field where Foles does his work and it would only be worse with an immobile QB. There's a reason that Romo was talking about us going deep early.

To be fair, not sure Foles does any worse but I sure wouldn't expect much better. My issue is that this isn't about the QB and you're the one making it so.
How's Garoppolo doing? ?

Foles already did better against the Saints. With a much worse offensive line.

And Trubisky does his work short, not Foles

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Why does this guy keep bringing up putting Nick Foles back in? Nobody has been on board with it whenever he brings it up. Yet he insists on bringing it up. We watched Foles for 2 months. Were you hibernating? Were you on planet earth during that time? Why do you keep bringing the topic up like we didn’t watch him play horribly for 2 months? Do you think everybody is stupid and just forgot we watched him lose a bunch of games and play like shit? I dont get some of you people. This guy is a functioning adult? And this isn’t shtick? Why the fuck would we want to see Nick Foles?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

How's Garoppolo doing? ?
Pretty awesome. I got hate from both a Mitch lover and hater in this post. How's that for unbiased, LOL.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Foles already did better against the Saints. With a much worse offensive line.

And Trubisky does his work short, not Foles
Nick has a 5.9 ypa. Mitch is 6.9. Intended air yards is 7.9 for Mitch and 8 .0 for Foles. Lots of jaundiced eye in this thread.

Last edited:

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Thank you for your sound logic.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah, but Nick Foles didnt give them the best chance to win. And you’re an idiot if you believe that.

It’s amazing you can say that when I told you what was going to happen. Mitch is inept against good defenses. Shows his ineptitude all game.

And still your brain allows you to physically type out what you just said.

Incredible.

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
This game was entirely on the O. I'm not a big fan of Pagano but they caused 3 fumbles and held NO to 21 (they average 30). Saints had the ball for 38 fricking minutes and 74 plays because our O couldn't sustain anything. We had 239 total yards and under 200 without the last garbage drive where the Saints were already celebrating.
I have no problem hanging the loss on the offense. I had really hoped they would stick with David Montgomerey and run him or short pass to him to control the clock. Defense did their part minus some missed tackles and several men down. I don't know you could ask for much more until they were gassed in the 3rd quarter. I definitely would not have assumed that the defense would be able to do that going in but the offensive game plan was complete crap and the fact that carries were pulled away from from DM to give to Patterson and even Nall is pathetic unless DM had some undisclosed injury.