How quick of a hook for Mitch vs Saints?

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Yes..I disliked you...and I just did it again

That’s fine, you’re still wrong. Can’t admit your mistakes. Kinda like Nagy who we both agree needs to go. Kinda ironic.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Says the guy who wont admit Jimmy G is a bust

He’s a 2nd round pick who is overpaid and injury prone. Certainly not a bust.

Mitch scores 3 points literally yesterday and you can’t admit Nagy should have went to Foles at some point. Classic.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He’s a 2nd round pick who is overpaid and injury prone. Certainly not a bust.

Mitch scores 3 points literally yesterday and you can’t admit Nagy should have went to Foles at some point. Classic.
You came in here and sucked his dick 20 times a day, telling us what a great QB he was going to be..

BUST!

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
You came in here and sucked his dick 20 times a day, telling us what a great QB he was going to be..

BUST!

You should slurping my baby batter in this thread and yet you are deflecting.

Slurpy slurp slurp

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This guy is still avoiding the fact that Mitch scored 3 points when it mattered.

Foles is better than Mitch. His line was worse and he played the tougher teams.

Mitch can play well against the Jaguars and Texans. Oh, he's so good. :rolleyes:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
"The New Orleans Saints defense smothered everything Matt Nagy's crew attempted. The defensive front controlled the line, swallowing David Montgomery and Chicago's run game, and pestered Mitchell Trubisky at every turn. Meanwhile, the back end suffocated Allen Robinson, giving the Bears QB nowhere to go with the ball. Dennis Allen's crew looked like it had Nagy's call sheet, constantly one step ahead of its opponent. The Saints gave up just 140 total yards of offense before a garbage-time, stat-padding drive by the losing squad. Until the final 99-yard scoring drive that ultimately didn't matter, New Orleans' defense allowed just six first downs on nine possessions, forced five three-and-outs, and allowed zero third-down conversions on nine tries. The opponent wasn't potent, and the final drive made the box score look a little better, but that doesn't take away the fact that the Saints' defense balled out."

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
This guy is still avoiding the fact that Mitch scored 3 points when it mattered.

Foles is better than Mitch. His line was worse and he played the tougher teams.

Mitch can play well against the Jaguars and Texans. Oh, he's so good. :rolleyes:
And the 3 points came off a turnover that put them in FG range. No way Foles could have been better then that.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Do you stand by this horrendous opinion?

Or should Nagy have gone to Foles as soon as he thought it was a good idea to sit on the ball at the end of the first half while losing.

Remember when you were excited Mitch was bum slaying? That was cute.

What opinion? That Mitch was not the culprit for the Greenbay game? He wasn't.

As far as the Saints, Mitch didn't play too well yesterday. You have to give the Saints credit. It's not as if Mitch was missing wide open targets. I admittingly remember one play, the first 3rd down of the game where Trubs missed an open Monty.

Other than that Saints were disciplined and didn't allow Mitch or any of our RBs to do anything on the ground or any of our receivers to get separation. All of Arobs catches were highly contested. I give Saints D credit and mostly blame Nagy for the gameplan. He was conservative and played not to lose.

With that said Trubs did have a rough 2nd half. He was getting alot of pressure (where were the screens?). He also only had 3 meaningful possessions with the Saints running a 7+ minute drive, an 8+ minute drive and a 5 minute drive.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And how many throws did he miss because he's too busy checking down? Like throwing a 2 yard dump off on 3rd and 8 when trailing in the 3rd quarter?

That doesn't show on the stat sheet

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The minute teams started countering the bootleg passes (GB, and NO)..The Bears offense went to shit.