Howard can catch

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
True. Maybe people will quit bitching about him not being complete. Now they'll probably complain about him not being as good as Gurley. Let's keep in mind where he was drafted.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I think the Howard can't catch debate got way out of hand last year. He's had 35 catches in a season which isn't bad at all but he dropped some critical passes for us especially the one in the Atlanta game last year that would of been the game winning TD. Those are the ones that people remember and when it comes to CCS everything gets way overdone on here. Not saying he didn't need to get better cause he did and he has put the work in and now looks like he did get better but don't think he was as bad as some on here made it out to be.

BearDown1

Liked Posts:
He's on pace for over 60 catches right now. Does that continue? I think it could. They are sending him out on routes quite a bit. He would have had 4 catches yesterday had Mitch not overthrown him. He was also wide open right in front of Mitch in the red zone at one point late on the play where Mitch just missed Miller. Nagy said he was a 3 down back and he's proving it.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
tenor.gif

34_Bear

Liked Posts:
He trained hard in the off-season. Jugs will do a man good. Props to #24.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I said this a few times last year; dude had eye surgery before the season last year. Not lasik, but PRK, which can take some time for it to settle. Then scratched the cornea in TC. The surgery and his hard work seem to have paid off.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He trained hard in the off-season. Jugs will do a man good. Props to #24.

It wasn't that. JH said it himself that he had poor hand placement that made it harder to catch passes. That was the single largest improvement he made.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
True. Maybe people will quit bitching about him not being complete. Now they'll probably complain about him not being as good as Gurley. Let's keep in mind where he was drafted.

Exactly. He was a true home run pick

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Howard's issue was more about trying to run before he caught the ball the last couple of years. He has always had pretty good hands.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
But the CCS Pro Scouting Association assured me that he wasn't a scheme fit.