Huge Smile

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good lord watching Glennon is painful. But getting that running game going against a good team was fun to watch. Hope Howard is a fast healer. He was a soldier today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We all know the run game came back because Glennon was throwing downfield.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Good lord watching Glennon is painful. But getting that running game going against a good team was fun to watch. Hope Howard is a fast healer. He was a soldier today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howard was a soldier and the defense too. They were put in tough situations and still kept Pitt to only 17 points.

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
Hmmmm, we get Long back in the starting lineup and our run game is unstoppable. Weird.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Get Sitton back and the running game improves further.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Love the guts from Howard, but will it cost us to have Howard out for an extended period?

Love the excitement that is Cohen!

WTF is Glennon doing that Trubisky could not? Handing the ball off and throwing for 50 yards or so.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Howard was a work horse. Hope they don't over-work him.

Drafted him in the 6th round last year in a keeper league...people thought I was crazy. Genius crazy maybe.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
WTF is Glennon doing that Trubisky could not? Handing the ball off and throwing for 50 yards or so.
Come on! Glennon is passing like a franchise QB, if you consider that the Bears franchise QB Sid Luckman had 4 games of 63 yards passing or less in 1940.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Come on! Glennon is passing like a franchise QB, if you consider that the Bears franchise QB Sid Luckman had 4 games of 63 yards passing or less in 1940.
So the Bears went with a throwback QB to match their uniforms. That is dedication to authenticity.

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yes, this game was very fun. Frustrating too. But I got to watch it with my Dad today and had a blast. Happy for the guys like Howard that busted their ass all game.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
How about that juke by Cohen

Devin Hester vibes

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I was worried when Howard went out about who would be up next, as I was like "No Ka'deem!" but then I remembered Benny was there, that guy makes smart plays. Stretching for a first down, working hard to get out of bounds on the last drive of regulation...

No more check-downs please, good lord. I really would love to have a follow-up on the referees not over-turning Howard's fumble. It was stunning! While yes there was obvious holding (right at the beginning) of Tarik's OT run, I really did think he was in-bounds, not even from a homer perspective. I can't believe they blew a whistle.