Liked Posts:
topic_hurricane_main_194114.jpeg

30-30-9, 69 points, 12th place in Western Conference

@

new-toews-gif.gif

40-15-15, 95 points, 4th place in Western Conference

TV: CSN Chicago
Radio: WGN 720 AM

Not much else to say, really, other than two points the Hawks should have.

Crawford in net. Kane, Bickell, Roszival, Saad are out. Morin, Rundblad, and Brookbank (as a forward) are in.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
At least Q isn't to blame for Brookbank at forward this time.

The real question is where will TT be? Press box?

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
At least Q isn't to blame for Brookbank at forward this time.

The real question is where will TT be? Press box?

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2

Yes, sorry, forgot to include that in there. He just flew in yesterday so I doubt he'd be too good to make his debut tonight.

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
As it falls on my Sat morning - I will be tuning in - and shortly by the looks of the time...

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
As it falls on my Sat morning - I will be tuning in - and shortly by the looks of the time...

What did ya think so far?

Pretty good run of the play by the Hawks although a goal or two would've been nice.

Also looks like the forwards are flying the zone a bit earlier than I'd like to see. Defensemen are having to make extra-long breakout passes.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why is this team so reluctant to shoot the damn puck on the PP? Maybe they're trying to find a way to pass it into the net.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That was a nice break away by Sharpie

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Damn that was close

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Down several forwards including two guys from the Top 6 ... two points is two points. I'll take it.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yep, a workmanlike win. Might be a good thing for them to play for a bit without a little of the pizazz that Kaner provides them. One thing I don't understand is why Bickell was benched again...I thought he had a real nice physical game vs the Blues. That is what Q's looking for, isn't it?

puckthefackers

Liked Posts:
Yep, a workmanlike win. Might be a good thing for them to play for a bit without a little of the pizazz that Kaner provides them. One thing I don't understand is why Bickell was benched again...I thought he had a real nice physical game vs the Blues. That is what Q's looking for, isn't it?

I thought bicks had a good game vs blues, also. Maybe Q trying to keep him hungry?

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:

Bickell is injured - happened in the last game. Out a couple of games according to Q on the CSN morning skate today.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Bickell is injured - happened in the last game. Out a couple of games according to Q on the CSN morning skate today.

Which is a shame, because as the two guys above you mentioned, he had a great game against St. Louis.

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
... 2 points -and get the job done -use the old Sox motto from 1983 - Win Ugly.

I thought they looked pretty good defensively and they worked for their chances and scoring opportunities -but what more can you say about Toews? Love that blue collar attitude and work ethic.

Edited- I forgot one thing - I think it was either Konroyd during the intermission or Eddie during the telecast -was talking about Sharp, and jetlag and for nights after coming back from Russian being up at 4 AM ...

yeah I can really relate to that --- back when I was living in the States, and back from my first trip to Sydney I had no experience with jetlag --- I found myself wide awake so many times at about 4 am - that I decided I was sick of sitting around the house at that hour and drove over and walked around the local giant WalMart.... and it is exactly as unexciting as it sounds :D