Hypothetical: Can Wade and Rose Co-Exist???

cool007

Liked Posts:
This is all speculation.

Let's say Wade doesn't want to stay in Miami - since he might not like their future and where they are going - especially if they can not bring in more help right now.

If Wade does come to Chicago, will he and Rose co-exist in the backcourt?

Will they be good enough to win Championship(s) together??? Do you think they can mesh well together sorta like MJ and Pippen did???

IMO, it would definitely work. Rose is definitely more like Pippen - who doesn't mind taking a back-seat and does not mind deferring to someone. Also, Rose does move well without the ball (Great as a PG), so ball sharing would not be a big deal IMO.

Also, Rose and Wade are winners and they would do anything to win and sort it out.

What do you think though?

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
There is no way that Wade ends up on the Bulls.

No. Way.

But to answer the question, yes, they would coexist. Great players can play with other great players, they wouldn't quite mesh up to the sum of their abilities, because they overlap what they do, but they'd still be great.

charity stripe

Liked Posts:
I've been saying no to this because I don't think they can co-exist well. Both are similar players who need the ball in their hands, they create for others similarly, they get to the rim similarly, neither are great outside shooters, etc.

I'm sure the team would win a lot of games, but i don't see that team winning a title or getting that close. their skills are too redundant and lacks balance in the backcourt. Where is the perimeter shooting going to come from??