I can’t believe it

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Are they showing signs of actual improvement? Serious question..... They beat a BAD Texans team and eeked out a victory vs an average as fuck Vikings team. We've seen Mitch put good two or three game stretches before. I'm not saying you can't be happy but I'm also saying this may be more of the same for the Bears.
The Bears as a whole maybe not. The offense? I think so. They scored 6 against Minnesota last time they played.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Are they showing signs of actual improvement? Serious question..... They beat a BAD Texans team and eeked out a victory vs an average as fuck Vikings team. We've seen Mitch put good two or three game stretches before. I'm not saying you can't be happy but I'm also saying this may be more of the same for the Bears.

103 points in 3 games, is record breaking for any Bears offense... Trubisky looks much improved from putting up 27 total points against the shit Giants/Falcons defenses. OL was being trampled by backups on bad defenses. ARob might as well have been called AyeRobMePlease!

They’re not great but they are improved...

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You morons are really falling for this again....LMAO. Unbelievable.

Listen, at the start of the season I thought Monty was slow.

I still think he's slow but he's playing like a beast.

Always thought he was kind of a beast

now he's actually a beast

why be mad about that?

Only thing I was fooled about ever was Antmill and he'll rebound for sure, 100%

BEARS

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I think the OP is hung up on Trubisky, not the Bears themselves. I'm pretty sure he's one of "those".

No one thinks Trubisky is a great QB. He's just in a situation that suits his strengths and weaknesses better now. Because the dude leading the offense isn't an arrogant mouth-breather.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
2 sign of improvement over the past few games that I have seen is commiting to the run and sceming guys open on roll-outs. Has nothing to do with Mitch, the offense is schematically much more found.
In your sig gif, I think Matt Nagy has an erection watching Mitch.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I mean it's not even that. I'm just happy that they're maybe improving and that some young players are playing well. It's not either "The bears and Mitch have figured it out, bring everyone back and change nothing." Or "The Bears and Mitch are having a few flash games and they're all actually trash."

It's not a homer or meatball thing to suggest that the current style of offense they're playing is more suited to their players' strengths. That doesn't mean the offense is fixed, the players' strengths may still be too limited to find sustained success in any system.
Im pretty sure OP is talking about Mitch because thats the thing that people keep falling for.

Bust

Liked Posts:
I think the OP is hung up on Trubisky, not the Bears themselves. I'm pretty sure he's one of "those".

No one thinks Trubisky is a great QB. He's just in a situation that suits his strengths and weaknesses better now. Because the dude leading the offense isn't an arrogant mouth-breather.

Yep. Mitch could just be a late bloomer. Sometimes it's good to sit back and watch and get the pressure off. Am sure deep within he was relieved to watch Foles struggle (Hey it's not all me afterall). No different then if you lose a position at your job and get demoted and the new guys comes in and sucks the big one, lol

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
2 sign of improvement over the past few games that I have seen is commiting to the run and sceming guys open on roll-outs. Has nothing to do with Mitch, the offense is schematically much more found.

Nothing to do with Mitch? So his legs and ability to make plays on the run have nothing to do with him? Sure, it’s a much more cohesive and logical scheme, but Mitch is running it well. These scheme would not work under Foles and the OL, while improved, would not look as effective

Visionman

Liked Posts:
A couple weeks ago, I was hoping we’d just lose out, clean house, and start over. But they’ve won two games in a row now, so that isn’t going to happen. And unlike the beginning of the year...this team is actually looking pretty darn good.

Might as well enjoy the ride for as long as it lasts...

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
A couple weeks ago, I was hoping we’d just lose out, clean house, and start over. But they’ve won two games in a row now, so that isn’t going to happen. And unlike the beginning of the year...this team is actually looking pretty darn good.

Might as well enjoy the ride for as long as it lasts...
You mean until they play a decent team

mecha

Liked Posts:
Trubisky runs it better than Foles. whether this coincides with Lazor calling plays or whatever is anyone's guess. the offense is seemingly not the problem anymore. also I wouldn't discount the win over the Vikings; the Bears lost to them the first time, and the Vikings at least have a win against the Packers to their credit. Cousins statistically is playing pretty well in this latter game stretch too for as much as we shit on him. 2020 Bears are different than 2014 Bears, there's no need to blow the entire team up or dump players that they spent a lot of capital on obtaining if they're under contract still.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
And theres the truth make all the excuses you want but theres the facts boyos

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its simple if nagy had taken his head out of his ass and not pulled trubisky and done what has been done the last few games all season we wouldnt be sitting here needing help imo we would already be in the playoffs

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Im pretty sure OP is talking about Mitch because thats the thing that people keep falling for.
OP called people who thought the Bears would win Sunday delusional. Now he's calling people who are happy delusional for "falling for it." Basically he went from "lol the Vikings are a real time that the bears will lose to" to "LOL Vikings suck anyways."