I found it. The BEST tweet about not just the 2021 Bears, but of all time...

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
At least he finally admitted that he has been guessing instead of actually having legit sources

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Years ago I digested every new bit of info, refreshed the same pages over and over on the offseason... no more.
And I am happier for it.

I sure as hell am happy that I didnt ride the Wilson/Watson roller coaster only to end up with dalton.

No amount of internet sleuthing is going to change what hits the field in september, so fuck it- just gonna wait and see.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Years ago I digested every new bit of info, refreshed the same pages over and over on the offseason... no more.
And I am happier for it.

I sure as hell am happy that I didnt ride the Wilson/Watson roller coaster only to end up with dalton.

No amount of internet sleuthing is going to change what hits the field in september, so fuck it- just gonna wait and see.

Exactly. you still hear things and still get a little interested but you manage your expectations and you end up much more well-adjusted for it. I figured that out years ago and have been a happier sports fan.

It also allows you to sit back and laugh at all the dick rippers.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
And I am happier for it.

tenor.gif

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
And I am happier for it.

I feel the same way about the Bulls at this point; especially with the political controversy the NBA has managed to get itself into these days. I'm just not the same young diehard sports fan I used to be.