I Hope We Hear This A Lot This Afternoon!

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

msadows

Liked Posts:
We should play some videos of Cristiano Ronaldo on the jumbo screens to distract Aaron during the game.

It'll be like that scene straight out of the replacements.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We should play some videos of Cristiano Ronaldo on the jumbo screens to distract Aaron during the game.

It'll be like that scene straight out of the replacements.
Yes...

and photo shop his former beard into the scene from Scream, where he wants his girlfriend to look like a football player and bend over on the bed.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Now I feel bad and we are going to lose and then go to hell. Fuck.

The man's sexuality should not be treated as a negative or something to tease. Its not cool or funny even in football.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully he proves me wrong, but I am expecting one of Mitch's standard 0 or 1 TD performances vs a good team.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Yeah, gonna be hilarious when they lose to see the meltdowns here.

I won’t be shocked if they find a way to win, or just back into the playoffs w an Arizona loss. That said, should they lose and lose bigly, there will be plenty of melt downs from people on here, no doubt. I won’t be one of them, as thankfully I don’t live and die bears football. Stopped doing that when I was like 12. Sadly, many grown men do still

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I won’t be shocked if they find a way to win, or just back into the playoffs w an Arizona loss. That said, should they lose and lose bigly, there will be plenty of melt downs from people on here, no doubt. I won’t be one of them, as thankfully I don’t live and die bears football. Stopped doing that when I was like 12. Sadly, many grown men do still

@Exhibit_A threatened to shoot Robbie Gould a few years ago for missing a FG. Was the ultimate cringe moment.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:

Heck, losing huge and embarrassingly is my third choice in how today’s game goes.
first choice is obviously a convincing win.
Second is any type of win.
a huge embarrassing loss just might clean house for the Bears, and that may not be a bad thing.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Heck, losing huge and embarrassingly is my third choice in how today’s game goes.
first choice is obviously a convincing win.
Second is any type of win.
a huge embarrassing loss just might clean house for the Bears, and that may not be a bad thing.

I am probably more cynical. I would take a huge L as second option. I think I would rather lose huge with Nagy being a dumbass as usual to accentuate the point of how terrible he is at prep, gameplanning, adjusting, clock management, personnel packages - just about everything except the "amazing ability" of keeping a fucking locker room (LOL)

I would rather lose with Nagy being a dumb tool than pull off an "excuse me but I almost fucked it up" win that still guarantees the idiot stays in charge.

Better in the long run.

But YES first choice is Nagy has seen the light and stays with this identity and convincingly win or even loses a close one but is OBVIOUSLY doing a good job and putting us in the best position to give GB all they can handle.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No one sung it better than the real GOAT of Chicago sports.
Untitled.png