I never imagined I'd see a gaggle of TDs from Mitchell this early, Supermole?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Not even @grimson called this one. SIX tuddies from the man literally halve the board wanted to run out of town and have Chase Daniel come in and play in his place. Disgusting things were typed about him, said on 670, memes made, etc and I think MItchell is finally just starting to show why Ryan Pace traded the whole enchilada to grab this kid.

Trubs is a warrior (sorry Spartan but you are wrong yet again as always and forevermore) Trubs is showing that he does possess fundamentals finally (bearmick will admit it, he's objective and not afraid to admit when he's premature in judgement) and Trubs is quite possibly possessing the skills to become the best QB in all of bears entire history in its entirety.

Succ it haters, you will learn or burn.

Also, get buckled.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Retire the mole eye shit.

#historicalperformance

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
6 td's in a game. Jay Cutler was #6. No way that is just a coincidence.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not even @grimson called this one. SIX tuddies from the man literally halve the board wanted to run out of town and have Chase Daniel come in and play in his place. Disgusting things were typed about him, said on 670, memes made, etc and I think MItchell is finally just starting to show why Ryan Pace traded the whole enchilada to grab this kid.

Trubs is a warrior (sorry Spartan but you are wrong yet again as always and forevermore) Trubs is showing that he does possess fundamentals finally (bearmick will admit it, he's objective and not afraid to admit when he's premature in judgement) and Trubs is quite possibly possessing the skills to become the best QB in all of bears entire history in its entirety.

Also, get buckled.

Dang right. No chance even you or I could have #calledit on the gaggle of TDs that were thrown 2day.

However, we both literally #calledit that this would be #6binskys coming out party (again, not the same as BearPride's basement fog coming out parties).

That being said, I'm glad that I finally did a full 360 turn on Trubs in the past few weeks and went from a skeptical Bears fan to one believing in Mitch.

We are #buckledup for a wild ride and I can't wait to see where both this top 5 offence AND defence can take the Bears.

I was gaggling like a lil school kid when he threw #5 in the 1st halve and have been giddy ever since.

#BEARDOWN!

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
6 td's in a game. Jay Cutler was #6. No way that is just a coincidence.

#2 drafted QB tied with a #4 draft pick QB made 2 years before the last time the Bears drafted a QB #2 67 years ago.

We should draft QBs high more often.
Our QB woes are with low round QBs and getting suckered to trade all our magic beans for other team's cows.

Liked Posts:
The balls were in the air a ton today.

ridgefield_NWR_six_geese_flying_11-03-07_med.jpg

jbunch14

Liked Posts:

Also, get buckled.

STFU fuk dum kuk!!!

Rise

Liked Posts:
Biscuit is the one true nickname. He isn’t Floyd mayweather or a mechanic. Biscuit is original, weird, but memorable.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Supermole Mitchell