I Promise I will Leave this Message Board

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Hmmmm, not sure why this came back. Bears were certainly on the right path, and the very next year were 12-4, and maybe Super Bowl if not for a double doink.

And after that two 8-8 seasons, and 2 out of 3 playoff seasons. Its the last 3 seasons that sucked. I made this post just before Bears took off. Some of you guys nuts.
Why is someone cluttering up the first page of this site with ancient news????

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Hmmmm, not sure why this came back. Bears were certainly on the right path, and the very next year were 12-4, and maybe Super Bowl if not for a double doink.

And after that two 8-8 seasons, and 2 out of 3 playoff seasons. Its the last 3 seasons that sucked. I made this post just before Bears took off. Some of you guys nuts.
I was looking for Sunbiz posts to show in the other thread.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Why is someone cluttering up the first page of this site with ancient news????

Because the trolls here have tiny dicks and need to do shit like this to make themselves feel better about themselves.

PhilEBuster

shoopster - Then. Now. Forever.
Donator
Liked Posts:

Please honor your promise . . .

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not quite sure I understand the whole "I will leave if I am wrong" angle? Like, why not just make a thread saying WE WILL GO 7-5 OR BETTER THE REST OF THE WAY. and then necro the thread when you're right, to gloat?

Like why leave if you're wrong? Who gives a shit? People are wrong on here ALL THE TIME. Biff with his whole JMarcus Webb stuff, half the board about Cutler. The list goes on and on and on.... hell, I once thought Juron Crider from Arizona was gonna be almost as good as Brandon Marshall ffs. We all strikeout but none of us leave. I am confused.

Side note- I don't like Fox, but I do feel we will be wayyyyy better with Trubisky. I still haven't wiped the smile off of my face since draft night. Kid is going to be special in this league for a long, long time.

I actually also predict 8-8 at the end of the campaign. I agree with you. But I ain't leaving the board if I'm wrong :)
talk about being wrong, that was a twofer

PhilEBuster

Donator
Liked Posts:
I did. I banned myself for the 2017 record for some time during that off-season.
I’ll confirm with the ModSquad. If not, prepare for a ban forthwith . . .

PhilEBuster

Donator
Liked Posts: