I Re-watched the Pack Game

lbeattie820

Liked Posts:
Ok, I re-watched the Packer game. I have settled down a little, not so upset. The results still hurt, but I really believe this team is looking up. Really, it comes down to a bad play call on 3rd and 1. Or if JH stays in-bounds, the game result is different.

I am back on the band wagon. Let's go Bears!!

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
You’re a brave man. I deleted it that night.

It came down to more the 2 plays. JH staying in bounds only runs 40 seconds off. There was plenty of time for Rodgers still on the clock.

Nagy
Fangio
Mitch
Fuller
Jackson
Floyd

They all had a major part.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
JH wasn’t intentionally going out of bounds though. It was by a freak chance that he stepped out.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
JH wasn’t intentionally going out of bounds though. It was by a freak chance that he stepped out.

I wouldn't say a freak chance, he was right on the sideline. He did his best to stay in bounds.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Lots of small things that might have won the game, and we need to be able to finish strong. I hope this is growing pains, but you can see that it is execution not talent that kept us from winning.

Get the players and coaches to execute slightly better and we have a team that can compete...

melm

Liked Posts:
I hope they are running like highschool cross country team this week. Most of the team was out of gas in the second half.

smilebit

Liked Posts:
You’re a brave man. I deleted it that night.

It came down to more the 2 plays. JH staying in bounds only runs 40 seconds off. There was plenty of time for Rodgers still on the clock.

Nagy
Fangio
Mitch
Fuller
Jackson
Floyd

They all had a major part.

Don't forget Kwiatkowski, dude got lit up and as for Floyd, I'd give him a bit of a pass, he's playing with a club on his hand so he's limited in things he can do especially against an oline that is taught to hold the jersey of the defender. I hope his hand heals quick though, we need him to really be that presence opposite Mack

Svic

Liked Posts:
Ok, I re-watched the Packer game. I have settled down a little, not so upset. The results still hurt, but I really believe this team is looking up. Really, it comes down to a bad play call on 3rd and 1. Or if JH stays in-bounds, the game result is different.

I am back on the band wagon. Let's go Bears!!

How can you not include fuller dropping a ball that hit him in the chest while packers are down 6 points on their 25 with 2:40 left and no time outs.

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
Lots of small things that might have won the game, and we need to be able to finish strong. I hope this is growing pains, but you can see that it is execution not talent that kept us from winning.

Get the players and coaches to execute slightly better and we have a team that can compete...

The Bears are for real. There is so much new on offense. It is not Trubisky talent. It is coaching and the execution. Making the right coaching decisions in the 2nd half is a big issue. I think Nagy would like to revisit 3-4 decisions. We dominated the Packers 1st string in the 1st half and it was not even close. Finish, finish finish.The Packers will be lucky to get into the playoffs. Rogers is really hurt. He'll be blitzed constantly. Someone is going to get to him. He is just too old to come back fast.

JUSTWIN

BANNED
Liked Posts:
If you go on a 13 play, 61 yard, 6:50 second, FG drive to go up 6 with 3 minutes left in the game that is going to win most games with this defense.

I disagree. In today's NFL, where everyone can pass the ball, 3 minutes is like 6 minutes, especially when you factor in the timeouts.

dawags

Liked Posts:
It hurt but I rewatched the Pack game. We lost again.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
It was the worst loss in Chicago sports history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It was the worst loss in Chicago sports history.

The loss in December 2013 when Rodgers and Cobb beat Conte was much much worse.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
The loss in December 2013 when Rodgers and Cobb beat Conte was much much worse.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I agree. A playoff spot was on the line. While this weeks loss hurts, we still have 15 games to make up for it.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If you go on a 13 play, 61 yard, 6:50 second, FG drive to go up 6 with 3 minutes left in the game that is going to win most games with this defense.

From reading posts, that drive obviously never happened. Fake news.