I swear the donkeys are luckiest shit team!

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They keep getting bailed out by refs when it's supposed to be a 4th down, and this idiotic bengals team dropped two easy interceptions.. they have cheap dirty ass players on defense and have a shit qb with a shit offense.. and btw I love how bears end up with their shit rejects including their coach.. #FuckTheDonkeys

Reactions: DC

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You seem upset....

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Luck has a way of wearing off and the pendulum swings the other way. The Bears were the beneficiaries of a lot of luck and bounces going their way during the Lovie years. Those chickens have come home to roost.

Reactions: DC

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Good organization (Broncos), bad organization (bears)

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Broncos good organization? More like a cheating organization dating back to their Super Bowl wins in the 90s.. but yet people give the pats shit for cheating and tend to leave the donkeys out of the subject! Smh

Washington

Liked Posts:
The Broncos are a well run organization that is loaded with talent. I'd love to be them right now. They are also winning with a no name QB from Northwestern. It doesn't suck to be them. I still chuckle how Elway gave Fox the boot and then won the SB the 1st season without him. Poetic justice is you ask me.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
They keep getting bailed out by refs when it's supposed to be a 4th down, and this idiotic bengals team dropped two easy interceptions.. they have cheap dirty ass players on defense and have a shit qb with a shit offense.. and btw I love how bears end up with their shit rejects including their coach.. #FuckTheDonkeys

Anger management?? Maybe

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

How do you get three red boxes with just 676 posts?? Pretty damn impressive if you ask me.