I was able to watch the first 6 picks of this draft

34 GOAT

Liked Posts:
and I noted that only 2 qbs worth a first round pick were left, Fields and Jones. I asked myself, of those 2 which would be best for the Beloved. If I could choose one of them, which would I go with. I chose Fields due to him being more athletic and would give Nagy more options, But then dismissed the idea as something that Pace would not bother to consider. We all know what happened the last time he moved up to take a qb. I joked before the draft that Pace would mortgage the Bears future, to move up to # 4, only to take Davis Mills. I was unable to watch the next 6 picks due to having to work. I get back to the draft to find out that Pace had pulled off the trade I had previously believed he was incapable of and I was gobsmacked. Not only had he done what I wanted him to, he did it without having to lose 3 first round draft picks! My first thought was wow, he can learn from his mistakes. But had he actually turned the corner, or was this a one off? And I started looking at available Tackles and I thought It would be truly cool if he could land Jenkins, but again dismissed it as he had already moved up once and either would not have the draft capital , intelligence, or the cojones to make another trade up to get him. He shocked the heck out of me again. Maybe , just maybe, he was actually turning into the GM that the Bears thought he could be when they hired him. But after so many large mistakes he has made in the past, I was sure he was going to screw up the rest of the draft. For every Roquan, there were 3 Adam Shaheens or Trubinskys or any of the other mistakes that he has made. I did not think Bear fans were lucky enough to have an entire Pace draft go well. I will eating a large helping of crow if Fields breaks the string of non Super Bowl winning, Ohio State QBs and takes us to the promised land. Not since the Bears 1983 draft have I seen a draft class with this kind of potential. But I am afraid Pace is going to have to win at least one more draft before we can see that happen. But who knows, I may even start drinking the navy blue and orange kool aide. This is the first time in forever that I have seen positive and even glowing reviews of a Bears draft.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
and I noted that only 2 qbs worth a first round pick were left, Fields and Jones. I asked myself, of those 2 which would be best for the Beloved. If I could choose one of them, which would I go with. I chose Fields due to him being more athletic and would give Nagy more options, But then dismissed the idea as something that Pace would not bother to consider. We all know what happened the last time he moved up to take a qb. I joked before the draft that Pace would mortgage the Bears future, to move up to # 4, only to take Davis Mills. I was unable to watch the next 6 picks due to having to work. I get back to the draft to find out that Pace had pulled off the trade I had previously believed he was incapable of and I was gobsmacked. Not only had he done what I wanted him to, he did it without having to lose 3 first round draft picks! My first thought was wow, he can learn from his mistakes. But had he actually turned the corner, or was this a one off? And I started looking at available Tackles and I thought It would be truly cool if he could land Jenkins, but again dismissed it as he had already moved up once and either would not have the draft capital , intelligence, or the cojones to make another trade up to get him. He shocked the heck out of me again. Maybe , just maybe, he was actually turning into the GM that the Bears thought he could be when they hired him. But after so many large mistakes he has made in the past, I was sure he was going to screw up the rest of the draft. For every Roquan, there were 3 Adam Shaheens or Trubinskys or any of the other mistakes that he has made. I did not think Bear fans were lucky enough to have an entire Pace draft go well. I will eating a large helping of crow if Fields breaks the string of non Super Bowl winning, Ohio State QBs and takes us to the promised land. Not since the Bears 1983 draft have I seen a draft class with this kind of potential. But I am afraid Pace is going to have to win at least one more draft before we can see that happen. But who knows, I may even start drinking the navy blue and orange kool aide. This is the first time in forever that I have seen positive and even glowing reviews of a Bears draft.
Did you just say mitchell trubisky wasn't a athlete I'm so confused.