legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
He’ll be playing with Stroud on the Texans in ‘24.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
They get a chance at a generational WR in Marvin Harrison Jr. Colts probably offer the best chance at getting a top ten pick in 2024 even if the QB works out.

A 2024 1st pick is a guaranteed if they move out of the 1 spot.

Now I would say the Texans 2024 1st round pick gives them the best chance of getting MHJR over the Colts 2024 1st rd pick.

Last edited:

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They get a chance at a generational WR in Marvin Harrison Jr. Colts probably offer the best chance at getting a top ten pick in 2024 even if the QB works out.

Agree 1000%.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
A 2024 1st pick is a guaranteed if they move out of the 1 spot.

Now I would say the Texans 2024 1st round pick gives them the best chance of getting MHJR over the Colts 2024 1st rd pick.
It will be close with both the Colts and Texans set to suck next year no matter who they draft. I'd probably trade with the Colts and try to get Buckner and or Pittman to ensure they stink.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
One of the better arguments for trading down twice from first and fourth overall is the added odds of one of those 2024 firsts (presuming you get a 2024 first in each of the trades) being in the top five.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
A 2024 1st should be the goal for any trade down. You use that extra first to target Harrison Jr, Bowers, or a trade up for a QB if Fields doesn’t progress with a better supporting cast. I think he’ll be fine, so likely that 1st would be used for MHJ

Harrison Jr
Claypool
Mooney
Josh Downs/Zay Flowers
ESB
Kmet

That’s what I call a supporting cast

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Lol CCS has the biggest boner for Marvin Harrison Jr

going to be some tears in a lil over a year when he’s not a Bear

greg23

Liked Posts:
Lol CCS has the biggest boner for Marvin Harrison Jr

going to be some tears in a lil over a year when he’s not a Bear
He and Deron Payne already have their numbers retired by bears ownership

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Simply out, they better be getting an additional 2024 1st round pick or else Ppoles failed.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
If Poles doesn't fuck this up, you should be able to get the Colts and Texans bidding against each other, and an extra first rounder (for 2024) is just part of the starting price.

It would be a pretty major loss, in my opinion, to finish this process by either keeping the #1 pick or not gaining an extra first rounder out of it. That seems pretty standard.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I don't think you can plan two drafts ahead for a given guy, unless it already sorta works with your overall plan and that guy is a QB. Meaning, you need to clean house and the following draft has some big time QBs. Ok, then clean house, tank for a high pick and go for it. In our position, we're BPA all the way as a team devoid of real blue chippers other than Fields. Grabbing a first rounder next year considering our position this year is just good business regardless of who might be available next year.