Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
Doubt it, he still has 2 more years on his deal after this one and he is playing the best football of his HOF career. I think he wins at least 1 more ring and probably gets 600 TD passes

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Doubt it, he still has 2 more years on his deal after this one and he is playing the best football of his HOF career. I think he wins at least 1 more ring and probably gets 600 TD passes
I don't know if he'll get a ring (its harder than everyone thinks). He will likely shoot for 600 TD passes though.

Denver's main competition in the AFC is New England, Indy, San Diego, and Baltimore.

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
I don't know if he'll get a ring (its harder than everyone thinks). He will likely shoot for 600 TD passes though.

Denver's main competition in the AFC is New England, Indy, San Diego, and Baltimore.

Yeah it's hard, but Denver is far and away the best team in the AFC right now. Their schedule has not been easy by any means and they have blown good teams out. They obviously still have to play the games, but I'd be surprised if he doesn't win another ring. Also if he plays the last 2 years on his deal he will get 600 TD passes. He will probably finish around 530 TD passes this year, probably more. So he'd have to average 35 TD his last 2 years which should be no problem if he stays healthy

cobbland

Liked Posts:
No.

He'll restructure his contract and convince the Broncos front office to sign Adrian Peterson once the Vikings release him.