If he dies, he dies

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This team needs a good nail in the coffin and this Sunday might be it when Foles becomes one with the turf.

ImSure

Liked Posts:
if we don't think our OL is good, and we can't run the ball and we realize our coach is a bad play caller and our receivers drop key passes then why in the hell are we expecting any QB (short of a HOFer) to thrive in this offense???

Last edited:

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've had a little itch to see some Tyler Bray action this season to be the cherry on the top of 2020

The bar is set so abysmally low for Bears quarterbacks that as long as All Day Bray does not literally piss down his leg on the field he will have done a good job.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
if we don't think our OL is good, and we can't run the ball and we realize our coach is a bad play caller and our receivers drop key passes then why in the hell are we expecting any QB (short of a HOFer) to thrive in this offense???
Who the hell expects a QB to thrive??? I’m just hoping this one survives.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I guess the positive is that we get to see what we got. Need to replace Massie and Leno next year if we can find a cheaper upgrade. At this point, we don't have much to lose with one of the worst rushing attacks in the league. If we can get any sort of balance that would be great

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Like I said, I’m sure glad our GM couldn’t be bothered to do a damn thing at the deadline.
Any oline worth adding requires draft capital. This team wasn't worth upgrading slightly and giving up picks especially if it was a rental. Im surprised pace didn't give up picks to make an average team marginally better

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Fight the good fight bud.

you are a true champion.