If Lawrence falls because he shares the same peccadillos as Watson, would you want him at #20, or nah?

Rub and Tugs

• Yea

• Nah

Results are only viewable after voting.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well i voted nah but then I thought, if he can manage the kink in a professional, consensual manner then i don't see a problem with getting tugged or having his inner anus touched.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
well I guess it depends on how many IG model massage therapists that are Bears fans willing to take one for the team?

Pace needs to get on it and find out!

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
Is this really happening?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is this really happening?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

NO ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

greg23

Liked Posts:
Are the massage therapists men or women?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
1617713693894.pngNOOOOOO!!!