Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Would you still be a Bears fan?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
You can always just watch a good team. Does a mascot or city prevent you from watching good football?

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Fuck no, some of us have been watching long enough to see bad Bears teams before. If I was a fan during the 90s ill be damned if i jump now.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
I mean I consider myself a Bears fan but that doesn’t mean I have to watch the Bears. There was a period where I want like one and a half to two years with very hardly watching them. I’m doing that now after last week.I am not going to really watch them until Nagy fired. just not worth the time

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I mean I consider myself a Bears fan but that doesn’t mean I have to watch the Bears. There was a period where I want like one and a half to two years with very hardly watching them. I’m doing that now after last week. I am not going to really watch them except when I want to have a beer with some of the guyI mean I consider myself a Bears fan but that doesn’t mean I have to watch the Bears. There was a period where I want like one and a half to two years with very hardly watching them. I’m doing that now after last week. I am not going to really watch them until Nagy fired. just not worth the time

So you are a Bears fan but you don't really have to watch them?!

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I moved into Chiefs country in February and still am a Bears fan.

This is far from the worst team we've fielded and y'all acting like this is team is on the cusp of 0-16