Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Houston Astros
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Im pretty sure he went ta college so hes obviously super much smarter than anyone who hasnt and his opinion should matter much more than anyone who didnt
Pace got a degree in marketing from Eastern Illinois. That's it. I would think most GM's have a master's degree, but what the hell do I know.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Pace got a degree in marketing from Eastern Illinois. That's it. I would think most GM's have a master's degree, but what the hell do I know.

There's no way Mike Mayock has a master's degree, or even a GED for that matter.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
And this team fails ta beat the pack tomorrow what do you do?

And on the other hand if they beat the pack what do you do then?

Blow it up. This team is average at best. They have beaten 1 team with a winning record the entire year. The overrated Bucs.
Blow it up and start over. Pace should be fired along with entire coaching staff.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Blow it up. This team is average at best. They have beaten 1 team with a winning record the entire year. The overrated Bucs.
Blow it up and start over. Pace should be fired along with entire coaching staff.
So your at burn it down no matter what? I feel ya i can def see that side of it im kinda onboard myself but I'm starting ta think maybe if they play great defense and mitch ball on the other side they could be onto something here and if they win just maybe they are

pablovi

Liked Posts:
So your at burn it down no matter what? I feel ya i can def see that side of it im kinda onboard myself but I'm starting ta think maybe if they play great defense and mitch ball on the other side they could be onto something here and if they win just maybe they are
I will only consider it if they make a deep run in the playoffs. If they beat two or three winning teams, including GB. Maybe yeah, keep at it. But it won’t happen.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
If they beat GB and look good in the playoffs, no way you blow it up. You invest in the OL, replace pagano, take Nagys play sheet away, let him lead club dub, and draft a developmental QB for Flip and Lazor to develop. Let Nagy design plays and leave the why part up to an actual OC

Not the most ideal setup, but it could work. Take a run at it next year and if the Bears still look more like pretenders then contenders, then burn it down.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Have you considered the salary cap numbers and the cap actually going down?

Total Cap Liabilities:
$182,944,572
Top 51: $181,073,580
Team Cap Space: ($89,572)
Offense: $63,485,246
Defense: $117,588,334
No, I haven't crunched all the numbers nor will I. They will likely have to make some tough cuts and maybe trade a few pieces. Jimmy Graham is a goner. Some guys are going to have to restructure their deals. If they want Mitch/AR back, I think they can be creative enough to make it happen.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel like if they commit to The Blumpkin they'll finish fine

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel like if they commit to The Blumpkin they'll finish fine
Bro im telling ya that shit would work no defense could handle it they are all built ta battle speed nowadays you come in full blumpkin with 5 te sets nobody could handle it
And ya could use motions and move them in and out for run plays ect the shit is legit

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bro im telling ya that shit would work no defense could handle it they are all built ta battle speed nowadays you come in full blumpkin with 5 te sets nobody could handle it
And ya could use motions and move them in and out for run plays ect the shit is legit

Kinda dangerous to go full Blumpkin bro