IGT 12/18: Bulls Vs. Clippers -(WGN - 7:00pm)

who ya got?

• Total voters

WindyCity7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
the fuck boys in ny lost & so did the magic playing with 8 players after thier 2 trades so it doesnt hurt like it should/could......it shouldnt have come down to this we should have tightened up earlier & played better hopefully taj will be good to play the next game & this shit looked like the ny game without all the 3bombs

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Ok so i didnt leave lol

Who cares what happened in NY or ORL. What we saw tonights paints a bigger picture than 1 game in the standings. A subpar perimeter D now has a post defense problem. We lost our best rebounder and defensive MVP on a team with a undersized PF who isnt good at D. We just lost to the Clippers...in Chicago...with VDN AS THE COACH! Say what you want about the refs, they were horrible, i agree but this team shouldnt have to rely on the refs against a 7 win team in our house. This is just a taste of things to come down the road w/o Noah and now possibly without Taj or a week or so(assuming). We dont have quality depth to justify thinking this team will be alright w/o their 2nd best player. Noah is more important to this team than Boozer because he can provide something that no one on the roster can. Taj isnt Boozer, but he' can somewhat imitate his game, a little bit at least. We've proven we can win against quality teams w/o Boozer. First game without Noah we lost and it was against a bad team with a bad coach.

Call it knee jerk reaction. I tried to think this team would be alright given the schedule but i cant anymore. This team despite winning games has struggled in many of them. Now those struggles will only magnify themselves.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Eh...I'll call this one a fluke for now with the bad officiating and Taj getting injured. If the losing continues, then I'll worry.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Everybody needs to stop overreacting.

Bulls - Noah - Taj pretty much = Clippers.

It was just one game and everything doesn't need to get enhanced by 1000x under a microscope. Rose's shot/wrist are fine, and the schedule is easy.

The Bulls played hard tonight but came up on the short end because of some key calls down the stretch and Taj going down.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ok so i didnt leave lol

Who cares what happened in NY or ORL. What we saw tonights paints a bigger picture than 1 game in the standings. A subpar perimeter D now has a post defense problem. We lost our best rebounder and defensive MVP on a team with a undersized PF who isnt good at D. We just lost to the Clippers...in Chicago...with VDN AS THE COACH! Say what you want about the refs, they were horrible, i agree but this team shouldnt have to rely on the refs against a 7 win team in our house. This is just a taste of things to come down the road w/o Noah and now possibly without Taj or a week or so(assuming). We dont have quality depth to justify thinking this team will be alright w/o their 2nd best player. Noah is more important to this team than Boozer because he can provide something that no one on the roster can. Taj isnt Boozer, but he' can somewhat imitate his game, a little bit at least. We've proven we can win against quality teams w/o Boozer. First game without Noah we lost and it was against a bad team with a bad coach.

Call it knee jerk reaction. I tried to think this team would be alright given the schedule but i cant anymore. This team despite winning games has struggled in many of them. Now those struggles will only magnify themselves.

Exactly...This is why I listed (in another thread) some possible targets for big men right now. Not necessarily b/c Noah is out, but b/c we have 2 guys at the end of our bench (Scal, Thomas) that are worthless. We HAVE to have some sort of feasible threat with those spots, especially now that Noah's gone. Taj is good, but if his jumper isn't falling he's not much of a threat...and if he's injured, say hello to a rotation of Boozer/Asik - Thomas/Scal/JJ.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im not talking about this game but im talking about over the next 2.5 months. This team is looking exactly how i thought they would without Noah and it doesnt look good. Rose and Deng have already played too many minutes this season as is. Now they will have to play more, and Boozer will also have to play more and he's prone to injury.

Im just tired of the NBA. Even with our guys getting hurt, our star never gets the nod by the officials. I just watched the Wizards without Wall and Arenas get a game stolen from them by the officials against the Heat. Its criminal.

I saw that game and the Wizards choked.

The Bulls will be fine without Noah. The Knicks suck. The Magic are depleted and have given up on their season.

The Bulls play 25 of their next 33 games against sub-.500 teams.

Their next 6 games against winning teams are all at home.

Chillll.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That last Heat "steal" it looked like LeBron just completely ran into Youngs arm, making the ball come out. If that happened to Wade or Lebron, the foul would have been called before it even happened. That should have been FTs for washington. Instead Jones get them.

I was disgusted with the way the Heat celebrated, like they just accomplished something. What a joke.

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
you lose two of your three best frountcourt players then you're probably not gonna have very good frontcourt defense and depth. i can't think of a team where two players are so important to our team defense as taj and joakim. i'll maintain that if taj is good to go, then we don't need anyone.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What do you expect they asked Hinrich to try to win the game for them. Bulls fans know how that works out.

Come on, Kirk also has a couple clutch plays for them down the stretch. He ended up doing the same thing Rose did.