IGT: Cleveland Browns (0-14) vs Chicago Bears (4-10) Sunday at Noon

Who wins?

• Bears

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Browns

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Ohio fans think the Bears are a real football team, only if they knew.

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • JH should be a probowler, seriously WTF

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He could always get hit while throwing like Kizer and make chicken shit out of chicken salad. His sacks today were not bad sacks. You don't throw it away when they happen quick enough that you might get hit while throwing... especially when you have a lead. The only thing I didn't like today were the call QB runs. Why do that when the season doesn't matter and you want to protect an asset?

How can anyone be disappointed in Mitchell's progression through this season?

As long as your happy with sacks,enjoy..Id rather he throw the ball away before the sack got there and save FP...I never said I wasnt happy with his progression..I said he holds the ball too long

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
How can anyone be disappointed in Mitchell's progression through this season?

I'm a bit disappointed. His ball placement and accuracy were strengths in college but has been pretty inconsistent if not downright terrible at times.

I was hoping for a bit more certainty in terms of feeling like he was definitely the guy. As it stands, we are left hoping he takes a step forward like Goff.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Placement or players on the same page. There's little chemistry at this time and we all know why.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
We don't know why. We just hope it is all the WRs fault but it could be a combination of both ie WRs and an inconsistent QB.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
We don't know why. We just hope it is all the WRs fault but it could be a combination of both ie WRs and an inconsistent QB.

It is combinations. Receivers and the QB when he doesn't set his feet. When he sets his feet he has thrown into tight windows. Thrown touch passes. And thrown with speed and velocity at times. Having your guards and center get driven back into your face means that sometimes the most accurate pass is only "catchable" and he can't put it on the numbers. And of course people are human sometimes he might sail one that has nothing to do with anyone but himself.

So if you are gonna have expectations and judge him then you need to grasp these things. And be able to see that what he lacks is easily fixed and can come in time & proper coaching. There is nothing about Mitch that seems unfixable or broken. And plenty of things that I see that tells me he can easily be in the upper quadrant of the league as a passer. Like any QB time to settle in and have things that he is processing now become second nature & instinct later.

All this play time is giving him valuable experience. And even if the coaches are stunting his growth at least their will "be" growth. This off season and better talent around him will make a world of difference. But if he has to learn a new offense then that will stunt his growth at first.

He may never be Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers but there is no reason he can't be franchise material. There are plenty of great QBs he could become as good as even if he is never the best. The most important thing is to have a great "team" so it will take more than him. And the coaching has to be better if you wanna win a SB.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm a bit disappointed. His ball placement and accuracy were strengths in college but has been pretty inconsistent if not downright terrible at times.

I was hoping for a bit more certainty in terms of feeling like he was definitely the guy. As it stands, we are left hoping he takes a step forward like Goff.

I’m assuming you never watched Goff last season.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Trubisky has definitely shown some weaknesses and has not looked like an all star player but saying his accuracy has been ‘down right terrible’ Lmao. K.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trubisky has definitely shown some weaknesses and has not looked like an all star player but saying his accuracy has been ‘down right terrible’ Lmao. K.

Sugar Walls? . .

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It is combinations. Receivers and the QB when he doesn't set his feet. When he sets his feet he has thrown into tight windows. Thrown touch passes. And thrown with speed and velocity at times. Having your guards and center get driven back into your face means that sometimes the most accurate pass is only "catchable" and he can't put it on the numbers. And of course people are human sometimes he might sail one that has nothing to do with anyone but himself.

So if you are gonna have expectations and judge him then you need to grasp these things. And be able to see that what he lacks is easily fixed and can come in time & proper coaching. There is nothing about Mitch that seems unfixable or broken. And plenty of things that I see that tells me he can easily be in the upper quadrant of the league as a passer. Like any QB time to settle in and have things that he is processing now become second nature & instinct later.

All this play time is giving him valuable experience. And even if the coaches are stunting his growth at least their will "be" growth. This off season and better talent around him will make a world of difference. But if he has to learn a new offense then that will stunt his growth at first.

He may never be Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers but there is no reason he can't be franchise material. There are plenty of great QBs he could become as good as even if he is never the best. The most important thing is to have a great "team" so it will take more than him. And the coaching has to be better if you wanna win a SB.

Not saying it isn't fixable. Just saying I expected his ball palcement and accuracy to be strengths and right now they aren't.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

The key word being at times. The dude has missed a lot of passes and no it is not all on the WRs.

I’m assuming you never watched Goff last season.

Goff was worse but the point is Trubisky will have to take a similar leap to be worth it. The comparison was to the step up in play one expects not their level of play in their first season.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The key word being at times. The dude has missed a lot of passes and no it is not all on the WRs.

Goff was worse but the point is Trubisky will have to take a similar leap to be worth it. The comparison was to the step up in play one expects not their level of play in their first season.

Mitchell Trubisky is outplaying what Goff AND Wentz were doing this time last season.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not saying it isn't fixable. Just saying I expected his ball palcement and accuracy to be strengths and right now they aren't.

That goes back to his mechanics, and the fact that the quarterbacks coach appears to be lazy in enforcing the need to be mindful of them . . .

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Mitchell Trubisky is outplaying what Goff AND Wentz were doing this time last season.

Goff and Wentz were not that special last year. They both took huge leaps this year and remains to be seen if Trubs can do the same.

That goes back to his mechanics, and the fact that the quarterbacks coach appears to be lazy in enforcing the need to be mindful of them . . .

QB coach isn't on the field. It is up to Trubs to put in the work and that is tough to do when you are thrown into it before you are ready.