HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He's scored two and the Colts offense has scored four.

Not according to the announcers last night...

Edit: Not sure if you're saying he ran for scores but I was referencing throwing TDs.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They need to check the Raiders and 49ers box scores.

Thrown TDs chief. Not running TDs. You know, that thing quarterbacks do to win games in the 4th quarter.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thrown TDs chief. Not running TDs. You know, that thing quarterbacks do to win games in the 4th quarter.
So it matters if you get a TD by passing or running? I thought both were worth 6 points. And you, specifically, said he had not scored in the 4th quarter. You're a fountain of misinformation.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So it matters if you get a TD by passing or running? I thought both were worth 6 points. And you, specifically, said he had not scored in the 4th quarter. You're a fountain of misinformation.

I quickly clarified what I meant and its still the truth so go pound sand if you don't like it.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I quickly clarified what I meant and its still the truth so go pound sand if you don't like it.
So the truth is a team gets more points for a TD reception than a TD run? How exactly do you define the word truth?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ugh, that its the truth Luck has yet to throw a TD in the 4th quarter. Are you implying that is a lie?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm implying a TD is a TD no matter how it is gotten and if you're implying Luck is not clutch, know that no QB since the merger has led more 4th quarter comebacks in the first 2 seasons of his career.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm implying a TD is a TD no matter how it is gotten and if you're implying Luck is not clutch, know that no QB since the merger has led more 4th quarter comebacks in the first 2 seasons of his career.

Cool story bro. Still doesn't take away from my statement being fact. FWIW, quarterbacks are by far and large paid to throw TDs not to run for them but like you said a score is a score however it may be had.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cool story bro. Still doesn't take away from my statement being fact. FWIW, quarterbacks are by far and large paid to throw TDs not to run for them but like you said a score is a score however it may be had.
Welcome to a brave new world that belongs to Andrew Luck, a far more mobile version of the living legend, Peyton Manning.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
A brave new world where the next coming of Peyton Manning has thrown zero 4th quarter TDs this year, 30 career TDs and 21 career INTs. In a division that includes powerhouses like the Jaguars.....Titans.....and Texans. LOL. I am quaking in my boots.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A brave new world where the next coming of Peyton Manning has thrown zero 4th quarter TDs this year, 30 career TDs and 21 career INTs. In a division that includes powerhouses like the Jaguars.....Titans.....and Texans. LOL. I am quaking in my boots.

I'd give that a rest. He led his team to 4! 4th quarter touchdowns in 6 games and is 4-2 and your bitching about some statistically insignificant stat that shows what? He either didn't need to, or he did in most of his games. I want to shake you so we can hug and move on from this.

time to walk away, go make a peanut butter and jelly, come back and quit trolling Luck, nobody cares we just disagree.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hey crazy fuck. I will troll Spartan all god damned day if I please. That is all. Carry on.