Who wins?

• Total voters

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
From Tommy Skillethead...

Sundays forecast...
Residual post-frontal clouds and patchy rain may linger across NW Indiana in the morning. Skies turn partly, to mostly sunny area-wide by afternoon. Breezy, cooler, and much less humid. Midday temps reach the low 60s, then slowly fall during the late afternoon. SW winds 15 to 20 mph with higher gusts. Clouds increase late at night as winds turn NW.

SW winds 15 to 20 mph with higher gusts.

Forte/Bush all day!

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Saints 38
Bears 34

The Bears cannot win the shoot out on offense.

This Bears defense cannot stop an elite QB anymore.

chitownbears88

CSS Resident Curtis Enis
Liked Posts:
Saints 38
Bears 34

The Bears cannot win the shoot out on offense.

This Bears defense cannot stop an elite QB anymore.

I remember Cutler won a shoot out against the Eagles with Earl Bennett and Johnny Knox at WR. Also there are going to be decent winds and maybe rain, not exactly great conditions for an Elite QB like Brees.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yea, well, I hope Conte or Wright spears Graham, cracks or breaks his ribs, causes him internal bleeding and not get flagged or fined for it. Karma is a bitch.

Karma? Karma for what? If you say bounty gate then good day because you are just a moron

Doug Grohlin

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Karma? Karma for what? If you say bounty gate then good day because you are just a moron

Pretty sure he's talking about the Harper hit on Bennett a couple years ago. No one here gives a shit about bounty gate. Unless the Saints win, then it's funny.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm afraid of this game. I have no confidence in the D at this point. If Saints are smart, they will feed the ball to Sproles the whole game long.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm afraid of this game. I have no confidence in the D at this point. If Saints are smart, they will feed the ball to Sproles the whole game long.
And all the while Trestman will feed Forte the ball for 2 yards up the middle while there is 30 yards to be gained to the outside...lol

Culpfiction

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stephen Paea is out. Not good.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
This one has disaster part II written all over it. A win would shock the shit out of me. I'm thinking Saints 34-17.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
That's a good point. Either way I think this should be a good game. If your name isn't Tillman you priorities should be:

1. Tackle
2. Strip the ball after the player is wrapped up.

Exactly, emphasis on going for the strip AFTER the wrap..

Doug Grohlin

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I still get a kick out of Howie picking the Bears.

Dlioku

Liked Posts:
I still get a kick out of Howie picking the Bears.

Everyone on CBS took the Bears, and most of the ESPN guys took the Bears also. Seems like most of the national media is taking the Bears.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
If we win this game, I think we can feel pretty good about where we stand amongst the NFL best. This is a big one.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
LETS GO

Not thrilled with Cohen at DT, guy kinda sucks. Guess we can see what the big fuss is all about with Zach Minter today, although lookin forward to bass play today. DEFENSE NEEDS TO STEP UP AND STOP GETTIG THEIR ASS KICKED ON THAT DUMB SHIT BEND DONT BREAK PHILOPSOPHY.

sarcastik

Liked Posts:
I don't expect the Bears to win, I just hope they put up a good fight and don't fold.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
After watching pre-game my guess is they're picking the Bears figuring on a lot of turnovers.

But what I heard that didn't make me feel good about the game was the need to get pressure on Brees.