Illini vs. PSU...

Crusader

Liked Posts:
Why can't the Illini beat the crap out of Talor Battle and PSU?:bigfinger:

Crusader

Liked Posts:
Most Big10 teams just lay back and allow the idiot Penn State guards to drive to the basket and miss layup after layup. Illinois insists on fouling and allowing easy put-backs with their over-aggressive defense.

Over-aggressive defense? I hope that was sarcasm. Illinois doens't play interior D at all. Penn St. is to Illinois as Florida St. is to Duke :)

chs234

Liked Posts:
But Duke >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Illinois, so its all good.

Crusader

Liked Posts:
But Duke >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Illinois, so its all good.

That's kind of a no brainer. Thanks for enlightening me :lol:

Crusader

Liked Posts:
I don't know how you interpreted my comment to mean that Illinois plays great interior defense. Its not even worth explaining to you. But I'll try. Illinois aggressively guard the PSU players outside the 3-point line, even though they suck at shooting. This opens up driving lanes to the basket, which PSU takes. Instead of just allowing the PSU guys to miss their layups, the Illinois interior D aggressively attack the PSU guy, which either results in a foul or an easy put-back off a miss.

This will be my last posting in this forum, because its too frustrating to deal with assholes who have no brain, such as yourself.

Is the swearing at me really necessary? I misunderstood your post so you start a personal attack?

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is the swearing at me really necessary? I misunderstood your post so you start a personal attack?

Welcome to a Chicago sports forum. You should try venturing out to some of the other forums here if you really thought what he said was bad. Like The Bar, or any of the pro teams forums. More specifically The Bar.

Crusader

Liked Posts:
Welcome to a Chicago sports forum. You should try venturing out to some of the other forums here if you really thought what he said was bad. Like The Bar, or any of the pro teams forums. More specifically The Bar.

I have ventured out, and I know what's out there :wacko:. That's why I stay here :)

Thanks for the welcome, BTW.

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have ventured out, and I know what's out there :wacko:. That's why I stay here :)

Thanks for the welcome, BTW.

Don't you post on Scout or Rivals or Loyalty? Your username seems familiar to me... CrusaderIllini or IlliniCrusader or something like that? That or I could have lost my mind and am making things up. :marshmallow:

Crusader

Liked Posts:
Don't you post on Scout or Rivals or Loyalty? Your username seems familiar to me... CrusaderIllini or IlliniCrusader or something like that? That or I could have lost my mind and am making things up. :marshmallow:

I am co-admin at Illini-Nation.net and I post on other Illini sites as well.

ZAN

Liked Posts:
We lose because, as previously mentioned....We don't check guards on the dribble. We play defense with our hands, rather than our feet...

Was gonna beat up on Mike Tisdale...But 16 and 14 is a good game...and expected...He only performs against teams with starting C/PF that are shorter and skinnier than he is. Anyone else, and he's slapping down with his hands...because he was never taught correct defense. I played my HS ball 8 miles away in a rival town from Tisdale, and he was NOT taught how to play defense in HS. Basically, the coach put everyone in man2man and let him stand under the bucket with one man unaccounted for...He NEVER learned..

facough36

Liked Posts:
We need Brandon Paul to start playing to his potential.