I'm feeling good. Come at me.

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
It was nice to see the team overcome an early 14 point deficit. Many times, especially bad teams, that would put a dagger in it.

The defense got humbled early and fucking locked it down.

Good things came from an ugly game.

Docc

Liked Posts:
..trade that Bum Brady.. Leons up at 2:00 in half.. 13-0

He'll never be anything..

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Well don't look now, but the CCS dolts are out in full force begging for Krappyhack...

Yeah, that was a pathetic post. The anti Mitch people are morons. Kap is gonna look like total ass if he ever plays again, he looked like shit when he was last a starter. I get people have to over look that to justify their Mitch hate.

The Boletarian

Liked Posts:
I think it was more stupidity on the Cardinals than it was the refs. Ya can’t clock a QB after the balls gone and ya can’t clock a WR late.

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
I'm glad we won, but the refs helped a lot. We cannot count on that. We gotta start scoring with some consistency.

They've also fucked the Bears on far more calls over the years. About time they get a few that go their way. So the idea the refs get credit for a victory is a moot point.

Agree with your second point.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Win is a win. Vikings got fucking mollywopped by the consensus worst team in the league AT HOME. Weird weeks will happen, just glad the Bears fought back even though it wasn't pretty.