I'm giving the Bears picks in this CBS mock draft a "Dafuq?"

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
It wouldn't let me past the 3rd round. I must be doing something wrong

Wr Pickens, OT Lucas and CB Marcus Jones
Sounds like maybe perhaps you have a incomplete or F- while I was able to get a A+ on my first time. Literally restart your computer or mobile devices before mock draft simulating if you want to got up against the KING next time.

Good luck!

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I’m confused, is CBS doing the drafting this year?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Sounds like maybe perhaps you have a incomplete or F- while I was able to get a A+ on my first time. Literally restart your computer or mobile devices before mock draft simulating if you want to got up against the KING next time.

Good luck!

No I didn't get "F". The mockj just kept stalling at 3 every time. Anyway, It's fun to to do, but.....
Actually.....I don't need validation from PFF on who the Bears should draft ? We need a Wr, OT, CB, LB, Safety and a DE

Last edited:

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
No I didn't get "F". The mockj just kept stalling at 3 every time. Anyway, It's fun to to do, but.....
Actually.....I don't need validation from PFF on who the Bears should draft ? We need a Wr, OT, CB, LB, Safety and a DE
A+

Sounds to me like you literally got a incomplete grade like your dog literally ate your homework whilst I got a perfect grade and will allow you to reboot your computer and be away from your dog to be able to try to attempt a draft as good as mine. Good luck running shoots!

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
A+

Sounds to me like you literally got a incomplete grade like your dog literally ate your homework whilst I got a perfect grade and will allow you to reboot your computer and be away from your dog to be able to try to attempt a draft as good as mine. Good luck running shoots!

lol..... I get it. this is the crowning achievement of your life. Stay tuned, I hear they're working on a parade for ya.

1650306441556.png

PFF A+

-VashalasX