I'm really happy but...

koniu77

Liked Posts:
After watching the mitch post game conference I'm thinking they started giving trubisky xenox right before the game, let's face it the dude looked awful the first three games (like me when I was younger on my first dates). Seeing him talk after the game with his eyes half shut reminds me of me whenever I take xenox before a flight, I'm terrified to fly. To conclude mitch has anxiety problems and it affects his game play, I know this from experience.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
After watching the mitch post game conference I'm thinking they started giving trubisky xenox right before the game, let's face it the dude looked awful the first three games (like me when I was younger on my first dates). Seeing him talk after the game with his eyes half shut reminds me of me whenever I take xenox before a flight, I'm terrified to fly. To conclude mitch has anxiety problems and it affects his game play, I know this from experience.

wtf is xenox

Liked Posts:
Does the OP mean Xerox? They gave him a copy machine?

xerox-phaser-3335-3345-black-and-white-printer-1.jpg

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
That’s funny. I said in a thread the other day that all he needs is a Xanax before the game, crushed up in his Gatorade. Apparently they’re reading CCS.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
What the fuck are you talking about? Please stop posting and mods please delete this shit.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
We had a QB that had to get insulin injections on his bad diabetes days.

If all Mitch has to do is pop a few xenox, then I'm cool with that

koniu77

Liked Posts:
Holy shit a lot of 12 year-olds getting upset by a spelling mistake. Wonder what it's like when you fools get faced with real problems /totalmeltdown

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
why would he take a xerox on the airplane?

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
Dude. He Trubinsky got laid this week. Got his been snapped. Drained the main vein. Relaxation follows. Duh.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
No one actually gives a fuck about the misspelling its that no one wants to be rude about how fucking stupid this thread and the op are. So it becomes a troll thread.