In honor of the GOAT

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
That Hester return, and when Rajai Davis tied game 7 with the 2-run HR in the 8th for Cleveland.

2 of my favorite sports moments of all-time come from my team losing championships. :ROFLMAO:

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I was yelling for so long and loud that I almost passed out.
Hahaha truth. I was in a military specialized school at the time which was a 24/7 school. They gave us the afternoon off. Couldn't leave base but their was a pub/bowling alley on station we were allowed to go to for the game. Their was a shit ton of bears fans in there from all over the country. Everyone was going crazy but I was so loud people were stopping to look at me. Kinda made a scene.

Last edited:

UChiLAbear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
I was in Vegas the weekend before and one of my bets was who will score the first TD. Won that one! So not only did I go crazy because Bears score, right then and there no matter what happened I would end up with a positive cash flow at the end of the game. So double going crazy for me.

mecha

Liked Posts:
all because Ron Turner just stopped using Thomas Jones or refused to use Adrian Peterson

one of the greatest coaching blunders ever. in case anyone still can't understand why Lovie Smith was fired in 2012 after a 10-6 record encompassing 9 bullshit wins.

I saw somewhere recently where someone described Grossman as "playing lights out in the postseason" and I was just like did you see the NFC championship game? they ran Thomas Jones 11 times a row and Grossman completed like 8 passes the entire game on like 24 attempts.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
all because Ron Turner just stopped using Thomas Jones or refused to use Adrian Peterson

one of the greatest coaching blunders ever. in case anyone still can't understand why Lovie Smith was fired in 2012 after a 10-6 record encompassing 9 bullshit wins.

I saw somewhere recently where someone described Grossman as "playing lights out in the postseason" and I was just like did you see the NFC championship game? they ran Thomas Jones 11 times a row and Grossman completed like 8 passes the entire game on like 24 attempts.
Not having Tommie Harris and Mike Brown hurt a ton. I think they win that game with those two in the lineup. Jeff Saturday had his way with Tank Johnson all game long and D. Manning was playing a different defense then everyone else.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was at the game on 40 yard line, about 15 rows off field with the GM of the Texans and his wife and one of the Texans owners and his wife. I went more bonkers than ever in my life.

UChiLAbear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Not having Tommie Harris and Mike Brown hurt a ton. I think they win that game with those two in the lineup. Jeff Saturday had his way with Tank Johnson all game long and D. Manning was playing a different defense then everyone else.
You are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo correct about Manning!!! I hated him as a DB. Very good Return Man, but terrible as a DB. I don't know for sure, but I say Indy's 1st TD, which was a 'bomb', was Manning fault. And add Insult to injury..the DB for Indy that had the INT return for a TD, that pretty much 'sealed the deal,' was cut by da Bears. Benson's knee injury in the 1st Quarter didn't help matters either. So many things went wrong in that game for da Bears. But I know good teams take advantage of other team's mistakes. Indy won, and da Bears didn't.