In the NFL, this team offers the best return on investment (sorry, Chicago Bears fans

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Maybe the lowest IQ clickbait article I've seen ever.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Maybe the lowest IQ clickbait article I've seen ever.

This was an actual study that was conducted.

The research was conducted by datascience@Berkeley, the online masters in data science program at the University of California, Berkeley. It considered the cost of a game to comprise one ticket, stadium parking, one hot dog and one beer — so if you go to a game with someone else, via car, and drink more than one beer, these are modest estimates. The win percentage covers the past five regular seasons.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
there was good comment on the article.

They must’ve used multiple seasons as Cleveland Browns fans last year paid infinite money per win, though you would have to divide by zero.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Carolina fans have no investment, they don't care about the Panthers. 90% follow other teams that they liked before the Panthers were a team. I lived in Carolina for 7 years and I never met a fan or seen a jersey. Most were cowboy fans for some reason.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How do you place a monetary value on "freezing their butts off?"

Does having a stadium that sits near the San Andres fault factor in as well?

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Only Beta Males are interested in ROI. Alphas be like “Fuck what it cost, Ima Boss!”

[video=youtube;6IgHh1HFNmY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IgHh1HFNmY[/video]

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
"Hey I brought me and my family to Soldier Field and had a great time. I've always wanted to go and even though the Bears lost it was great just to soak in the experience"
\
a fan

"NO

IT WAS .4 DEGREES COLDER IN CHICAGO THAN IT WAS IN KANSAS CITY THAT DAY

AND THE TICKETS WERE MORE EXPENSIVE THAN THEY SHOULD'VE BEEN CONSIDERING THAT FACT

FOR THIS REASON OUR STUDY (conducted a public university using public funds????) HAS DETERMINED THAT YOU ARE, BEARS FAN, ARE WRONG FOR HAVING ENJOYED YOURSELF"
\
this Special person ass study.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Half the season takes place in Sept and Oct. Not a lot of freezing butts off. Just trying to add dramatic touch.

I get the whole open air stadium playing in the snow appeal, now the rain, that's another matter.........

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I've lived near and around the Carolina's as well and have not seen many fans outside of the few that came out during their Super Bowl run...I've also been to Charlotte...wasn't impressed in the least.

Nonetheless, I don't get why Chicago's stadium is so small. We have one of the larger fanbases in one of the largest cities in the country..and only have one team in the whole city...that is why tickets are so high..

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
I've lived near and around the Carolina's as well and have not seen many fans outside of the few that came out during their Super Bowl run...I've also been to Charlotte...wasn't impressed in the least.

Nonetheless, I don't get why Chicago's stadium is so small. We have one of the larger fanbases in one of the largest cities in the country..and only have one team in the whole city...that is why tickets are so high..

I think they messed up the renovation of soldier field from the start. They day it opened it was the second smallest stadium in the nfl. The mccaskeys made the tax payers pay for a piece of crap. I think they should have spent their own money.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
This is the least Alpha article ever posted. Try again.