In your opinion, which are the 3 worst teams in the NFL other than the Bears?

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As you know, I don't watch other teams consistently, and according to CCS, I don't watch the Bears games, I just look at the box score. ;)

I'm looking for a consensus on who the worst teams are in the NFL right now that are NOT the Bears. I want to compare some of the worst teams to the Bears and I might do some write-ups on CCS.

*I'm not saying the Bears are one of the three worst; I just don't want ppl naming the Bears because I watch them anyway - I need something to compare them to.

**Not the worst teams from last year, the worst teams RIGHT NOW.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh, and I got the package from YouTube.tv.

For those who don't know, you can record any of the games and watch later without an appliance - it's saved to the cloud. Pretty cool.

Last edited:

mecha

Liked Posts:
Hard to say this early in the season but I would guess the Texans, Cardinals and Panthers.
oh, you mean like actually bad, not how they lost? I would probably agree with your assessment. rofl just looked like a lot of rusty teams.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
oh, you mean like actually bad, not how they lost? I would probably agree with your assessment. rofl just looked like a lot of rusty teams.
Ah yeah, I saw you had the Bengals. No way they are top 3 for the season. If I apply how bad teams looked just in Week 1, I gotta put the Giants at 1 and Bengals 2. After that it's probably the Bears.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Ah yeah, I saw you had the Bengals. No way they are top 3 for the season. If I apply how bad teams looked just in Week 1, I gotta put the Giants at 1 and Bengals 2. After that it's probably the Bears.
yeah it's kind of baffling the Bengals would play that bad. and all the rage beating off to Daboll's turnaround of the Giants, that worked well.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
yeah it's kind of baffling the Bengals would play that bad. and all the rage beating off to Daboll's turnaround of the Giants, that worked well.
The Browns matchup really well with the Bengals for some reason. The Giants were completely outmatched but the Cowboys had a couple really fluke TDs that made the score look even more inflated. Daniel Jones getting that contract was a terrible decision though.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Cardinals, Raiders and Titans. The Colts are bad like this too, but seem slightly better than those three teams and the Bears. Don't sleep on the Chargers completely imploding this year, a lesson of what happens when you don't fire a coach that should be fired.

mecha

Liked Posts:
The Browns matchup really well with the Bengals for some reason. The Giants were completely outmatched but the Cowboys had a couple really fluke TDs that made the score look even more inflated. Daniel Jones getting that contract was a terrible decision though.
yeah. they play like they're division rivals. what a concept. LOL

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cardinals are last in any list. They have the tank started.
In no other order: Colts, Giants, Seahawks, Broncos, Raiders, Falcons. I expect better from Seahawks and Giants.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
Oh, and I got the package from YouTube.tv.

For those who don't know, you can record any of the games and watch later without an appliance - it's saved to the cloud. Pretty cool.

i think @Clintk55 is the only baller that can record and watch games on an appliance that can freeze meat

Last edited:

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Cardinals seem to be actively gunning for #1 overall, Texans still bad, I suspect ATL will end up a bottom 2 team as well.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Nobody has said the Steelers yet, so I will

They look terrible like their towels

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I think most expect that to be a week one aberration
Perhaps, I had em as one of the bottom 5 teams going into the season for whatever that’s worth

They also play in a tough division where I’m expecting them to go 1-5 in

They can’t run the ball and that typically doesn’t bode well for a young QB

msadows

Liked Posts:
I think most expect that to be a week one aberration

The team as a whole isn't good, but not terribad. Better as a team than the bears.

The team I think could seriously be in contention for bad bad is the giants. They don't really have a good roster, are in probably the best division in the sport, and it seems like the redskins may have lapped them in the rebuild department.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
As you know, I don't watch other teams consistently, and according to CCS, I don't watch the Bears games, I just look at the box score. ;)

I'm looking for a consensus on who the worst teams are in the NFL right now that are NOT the Bears. I want to compare some of the worst teams to the Bears and I might do some write-ups on CCS.

*I'm not saying the Bears are one of the three worst; I just don't want ppl naming the Bears because I watch them anyway - I need something to compare them to.

**Not the worst teams from last year, the worst teams RIGHT NOW.

Your Mom, your Dad and your bald headed Granny are all worse than the Bears.