Int in the endzone

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Brees actually threw a TD yesterday on a very similar throw and the WR made it easily.....at this point if I'm QB I'm really not interested in throwing any 50/50 balls near ARob at all...I think he's a great WR but the 50/50 jump ball is one of his few weaknesses...throw it to jimmy graham who will get an offensive PI but at least can get up to catch that stuff
That Brees throw was low too. I thought for sure it was gonna get picked off, but it looked like the defenders didn’t see it until it was on him. As for Arob, I agree that for the most part he doesn’t do enough to win 50/50 balls, but this one wasn’t on him, he was being held and Holtz shouldn’t have been anywhere near there (I think, I hope, shit with this O, I really don’t know. ).

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ball was overthown for AR whether he was held or not and the throw is what brought Holtz and the defender back to it. It was Mitch attempting to throw it high and outside for either a great catch by AR or to fall harmlessly away if not caught but he completely missed that Holtz and his defender were in the area. The defender had to sky that catch in his leap and was behind AR who wasn't going to get that high with his back turned even if free. Unless Holtz was supposed to stop in the front corner, that DB was always going to be in the area for a soft throw like that. If that was intended for Holtz, it needed to be a yard higher. Just a bad throw when you didn't need to force anything.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
That play is a microcosm of why I wouldn’t bring him back. In 4+ years the kid has still never grasped the concept of throwing the ball away out of bounds when it’s not there.