Iowa to the Insight Bowl

IvyPickin87

Sinkin Putts ****in Butts
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know the two Hawkeye stations I can get on my car radio. I get WMT out of Cedar Rapids better during the day and WHO better at night. Wish I could listen online without having to pay through the nose for the U of I media package.

Lol i know at night people in fiji can get WHO radio the signal is redic

IvyPickin87

Donator
Liked Posts:
Well it looks like the big ten is back to the same old bowl let-downs.... Except IOWA WOO WOO again the rest of the big ten cant hack it (ill did work) but iowa keeps winning their bowl games.

GaelicSoxFan

Time Lord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol i know at night people in fiji can get WHO radio the signal is redic
I can get WHO okay during the day, but get it much better @ night.

On a side note, my family and I once learned the hard way to check the Hawkeyes football schedule when traveling to Iowa in the fall. It's impossible to get a motel room between Des Moines and the Quad Cities when they have a home game. We were going to visit relatives and had planned to stay the night in Grinnell or Newton. We didn't check and ended up going to Des Moines.

IvyPickin87

Donator
Liked Posts:
I can get WHO okay during the day, but get it much better @ night.

On a side note, my family and I once learned the hard way to check the Hawkeyes football schedule when traveling to Iowa in the fall. It's impossible to get a motel room between Des Moines and the Quad Cities when they have a home game. We were going to visit relatives and had planned to stay the night in Grinnell or Newton. We didn't check and ended up going to Des Moines.

lol yea you prolly have a better shot getting a hotel in Illinos near the boarder.