Is Justin Fields Good In Madden? And other Qbs and there new homes

msadows

Liked Posts:
76 seems like the correct rating for him.

Knowing madden it will be more like a 71 since the dude hates the bears.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
76 seems like the correct rating for him.

Knowing madden it will be more like a 71 since the dude hates the bears.
You cannot stop yourself from being a complete homer 24/7

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
True I haven't bought a madden game in 3 years or so but this poped up on youtube so I thought I'll give it a watch hahaa

CalebsFingerNails

Liked Posts:
True I haven't bought a madden game in 3 years or so but this poped up on youtube so I thought I'll give it a watch hahaa
I only have 21 because its available on game pass, I wasn't paying $60 for it lol. I downloaded the roster update and gave Fields a 97 rating haha

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
This is why NFL should’ve not given EA full fucking rights. It made them lazy and put shit out there.

I miss 2K. At least EA had to keep up with them.

I remember the good old days of AI, detailed franchise mode, not being nickeled and dimed to death, even highlights of other games.

Why do games have to be a live service now? So they can learn to track us on how we spend our fucking money. Learn how to make good football game first. Also the gameplay is scripted, it is determined beforehand what’s going to happen no matter what play and defense you have. This is bullshit.

sphinxnole

Liked Posts:
Madden 22 is supposed to be the year that Franchise is renewed. Also 2K is making football games again starting this year. Madden is already trying to ramp up. As a Franchise guy its been a struggle since PS2 days but I only play sports games so I had to bite the bullet. Madden has been advancing incrementally but with the PS5 and added competition even from College Football being rebooted this may be the best time for sports games since the PS2 days. Even Golf and Tiger Woods are making a comeback...

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
T.Law will probably be low 80s. Fields should be high 70s, but Madden hates the Bears so it'll probably be a 71

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
T.Law will probably be low 80s. Fields should be high 70s, but Madden hates the Bears so it'll probably be a 71
I agree. Hard not to notice it when its consistently like that year after year. Makes no sense at all.